Farmaajo Asked About The SSC

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yes 2009 dagaalkii Kalshaale , muse Bixi and ina Kaahin baa hogaaminiyey.
Musa Jeegaan was Wasiirka Arrimaha gudaha .
He killed almost 100 men.
Muse Jeegaan is war lord.

Muuse Biixi wasn’t even president nor interior minister when Habar Jeclo and Dhulbahante hawd went on it in Kalshaale. Nor was it in 2009. Nor did Ina Kaahin hold a ministry post back then. Fucking hell your clueless. Sometimes its better to stay quiet if you don’t know shit about the region and what happened. :ftw9nwa:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Muuse Biixi wasn’t even president nor interior minister when Habar Jeclo and Dhulbahante hawd went on it in Kalshaale. Nor was it in 2009. Nor did Ina Kaahin hold a ministry post back then. Fucking hell your clueless. Sometimes its better to stay quiet if you don’t know shit about the region and what happened. :ftw9nwa:
It was no habarjaclo and Dhulbahante.
It was all Isaaq, Ciise and samaroon too
Against Dhulbahante Hawad
Fact man!!

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
It was no habarjaclo and Dhulbahante.
It was all Isaaq, Ciise and samaroon too
Against Dhulbahante Hawad
Fact man!!

Get your facts straight my nigga, i’m from the region myself you got it all wrong.

nov 2010: On eid day H Jeclo and Dhulbahante fight over Kalshaale, the fighting continued for a day. Sland army intervened. Elders made the two fighting militias pull back.

jan 2011: peace accord wasn’t reached Dhulbahante pulled out the peace talking.

feb 2011: the dhulbahante attack the somaliland army stationed outside buuhoodle thats when they fought the sland army you nitwit.

2012: More than a year later Somaliland accepted the wishes of Dhulbahante elders and pulled out the whole Buuhoodle region. But tit for tat murdering kept going on for 3 years between Habar Jeclo and Dhulbahante.

2015: Habar Jeclo and Dhulbahante make peace between the grant Habar Jeclo and Dhulbahante conference in Coodanle.

Since then no killings have happened waa inan iyo abtigii and is has been peaceful both sides living side by side with eachother. Stop bullshitting

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Get your facts straight my nigga, i’m from the region myself you got it all wrong.

nov 2010: On eid day H Jeclo and Dhulbahante fight over Kalshaale, the fighting continued for a day. Sland army intervened. Elders made the two fighting militias pull back.

jan 2011: peace accord wasn’t reached Dhulbahante pulled out the peace talking.

feb 2011: the dhulbahante attack the somaliland army stationed outside buuhoodle thats when they fought the sland army you nitwit.

2012: More than a year later Somaliland accepted the wishes of Dhulbahante elders and pulled out the whole Buuhoodle region. But tit for tat murdering kept going on for 3 years between Habar Jeclo and Dhulbahante.

2015: Habar Jeclo and Dhulbahante make peace between the grant Habar Jeclo and Dhulbahante conference in Coodanle.

Since then no killings have happened waa inan iyo abtigii and is has been peaceful both sides living side by side with eachother. Stop bullshitting
You are trying to make alternative history
Fact is fact

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Kaahin wasn’t even in politics at that time he retired, the president during kalshaale war was silaanyo. And no dblock suffered mass killings ever. This victim narrative is just not true and honestly ceeb saxib, let’s stop.
Woow he calling his kin victim narrative. Its seems to me you are sheegto :kanyehmm: .

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I’m not the one pushing a victim narrative, @DalsanJubiland is. Read properly.
That is the fact man!!!
But that is fine.
If you don’t want honor your victims , that is ok. Them are digging graves of 1900st, so that they can claim MSB killed them.
They are run around world claiming massacre, death of 20 people .
Depends on how you value your people.
Really shame.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
That is the fact man!!!
But that is fine.
If you don’t want honor your victims , that is ok. Them are digging graves of 1900st, so that they can claim MSB killed them.
They are run around world claiming massacre, death of 20 people .
Depends on how you value your people.
Really shame.
My people value honour and strength, not a victim mentality. Instead of telling dblocks what they should do, you should tell your reer instead. 😎

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I care about their pain, it bothers me and they are my people too.
Look if you are serious about SSC State And You want SSC, you have to bring up these things International and federal government eyes and nothing to be shame about. That is what they are doing for their Isaaqland independence.
You have to say,I don’t want be part of any state and I want be my own State, because these reasons.
Then you will get, but run around with different state will Not help your course.

Unacceptable for Farmaajo not answering. Answer the damn question, or if you’re not ready say something like ‘This is a complicated issue that will need time, effort to resolve’.

Disappointing

Trending