Farmaajo Asked About The SSC

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The Somali ship has sailed a long time ago, Dblock is either pro SSC or pro Somaliland. But I wouldn’t mind dblocks also seeking out opportunities in the FGS and Puntland parliaments while also not doing much for these two parliaments. Also it’s better if you call our state SSC since it emphasises our foothold on the 2 gobols and 1 region. Khaatumo, to be frank, sounds weird and is associated with the traitorous galaydh’s state.
You have to Unite man and never give up SSC State.
Isaaq is not given up Isaaqland why should you.
The more you insist SSC State more r you are going To get it trust me.
Do not run to other places stay focus to SSC State.
Finally you have to win over Warsangli.
SSC State will happen, depends how much Dhulbahante put in.
Gabeela people in Ethiopia did it and they got their State because they were united.
You can do it.
Do not worry About that handicap Farmaajo.

Last edited:
Not lowkey, openly.

He met with Muuse Biixi behind closed doors and has clearly made deals in return for Dirta Waqooyi votes.

He also sent SSC militias to Gedo to fight for Marehan instead of training and arming them to free their deegaan from pro-SL dhulos.

The only people who didn't see his plans are Dhulos, they were blinded by "his mama is one of us".
He has zero support now and will not be coming back

You daroods are weird as f*ck, why do you lot hate each other so much, no wonder Somalia is such as mess of country. everybody you lot are insulting each other. Just pure madness :drakewtf:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
absolutely agree. MJs are visionaries, they saw through them before anyone else did.
I can't believe i even went to couple khaatumo parties as recent as 2018. May Allah forgve me! :snoop:

The most useless clan in all of Somalia and farmaajo used and discarded them. kudos to him.
1601280376177.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@where! belittle people Kulahaa, just because we defend our land from other clan loyalists who are constantly bad mouthing us and also supporting to break away from a cursed region of Somalia is bad miyaa, Yaab,

I suggest you to start loving and developing your regions as well instead of hating on us, por pavor start with building two small waiting rooms for your hometown's Buhoodle International airport, it is a step toward being self sufficient and appreciating your work and sweat of your people.

ESf0KYTX0AcfFaH.jpg

Mashalah I am glad Dhulos came to a full realizationa and back to their senses,they need to know Buuns has always been using them to their ill gained ways and don't give a damn about their land or their people.

One thing I love about my Warsanglis is more civilized and can see bulshit from a mile way unlike Reer short sided Sool residents.

Warsans know who is their friend or foe is unlike Dhulos who are like Shanty Kabeer and has new J@areer BF every weekend hoping he will put a ring on it after a good performance.:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
@where!

Mashalah I am glad Dhulos came to a full realizationa and back to their senses,they need to know Buuns has always been using them to their ill gained ways and don't give a damn about their land or their people.

One thing I love about my Warsanglis is more civilized and can see bulshit from a mile way unlike Reer short sided Sool residents.

Warsans know who is their friend or foe is unlike Dhulos who are like Shanty Kabeer and has new J@areer BF every weekend hoping he will put a ring on it after a good performance.:chrisfreshhah:
Warsingali are our close allies so don’t think using them against us does anything. Do you want me to bring up Iman and Ayan Hirsi who both have had multiple relationships with non Somali or even non muslim men? If not then stop caring about the affairs of women. Unless you are one...

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Warsingali are our close allies so don’t think using them against us does anything. Do you want me to bring up Iman and Ayan Hirsi who both have had multiple relationships with non Somali or even non muslim men? If not then stop caring about the affairs of women. Unless you are one...

Warsanglis are my people, I actually consider my self 25% Warsan and a Sanaag local and resident as well, they are also BahMajeeteen and we share many things such as degaan, kinship and among other things unlike you weirdos who has Isaaq and Buun fetish.

My Warsans folks are smart,civilized and are politicially clear headed and united unlike y'all who would follow to who ever put a leash on your necks with a promise of few bundles of fresh Mira and lousy 50$ a month check,I mean who tf dies for 50$.:ohlord:

You folks are embarrassment to all of us and you should aim that hatred to your "Igu Shubo" leaders and not me.:manny:

You folks are embarrassment to all of us and you should aim that hatred to your "Igu Shubo" leaders and not me.:manny:

We don’t hate you

We don’t care about you at all.

Unlike MJs on here who have nothing better to do than constantly mention us and talk about how much they dislike us like the typical naago they are

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Warsanglis are my people, I actually consider my self 25% Warsan and a Sanaag local and resident as well, they are also BahMajeeteen and we share many things such as degaan, kinship and among other things unlike you weirdos who has Isaaq and Buun fetish.

My Warsans folks are smart,civilized and are politicially clear headed and united unlike y'all who would follow to who ever put a leash on your necks with a promise of few bundles of fresh Mira and lousy 50$ a month check,I mean who tf dies for 50$.:ohlord:

@Manafesto is correct

Warsangeli are closer to MJs than they are to Dhulos.

They are culturally reer bari and we share history, culture, lineage, political alignments

Their city Badhan is the 4th largest tax payer to Puntland's government after Garowe, Galkacyo and Bosaso.

For Warsangeli it's 80-90% Support of PL vs 10% support SL/Khatumo.

They are our allies and our people.