Farmaajo and his dictatorship

For almost a year now, farmaajo has been delaying the elections. And at first opposition have taken action but now everyone has been silenced again but it seems like the elections aren’t gonna happen any time soon. My question is, why are reer gedo obsessed with dictatorship? No other clan in Somalia is as power thirsty as them. Is it in their blood?

Last edited:
For almost a year now, farmaajo has been delaying the elections. And at first opposition have taken action but now everyone has been silenced again but it seems like the elections aren’t gonna happen any time soon. My question is, why are reer gedo obsessed with dictatorship? No other clan in Somalia is as power thirsty as them. Is it in their blood?

The answer is simple, ask yourself, what was Marehan before Siad Barre stole power? They were/are a confederation of Aweer/Boon hunter gatherers and nomads who had very little to no education let alone economic clout. They think that Siad Barre was the best thing to happen to them, because he allowed them to 'hunt' and 'gather' in Somalia's national coffers.
As for Siad Barre junior, Farmaajo, he literally gave his own brother access to become the leading Khat Tycoon in Mogadishu. They don't care for development at a regional, state or even national level. All they care about is enriching themselves at the expense of other Somalis.

Gullible fools believed Farmaajo's fake Nationalistic Spiel when he actually openly stated how he feels about other Somalis in his offensive thesis, which you can read here;

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The obsession continues
Music Video Drinking GIF by Apple Music

As indigenous reer Mogadishu native I could care less if Farmajo lock him self up in Villa Somalia.

We can over throw his regime anytime we want :silanyosmile:

The answer is simple, ask yourself, what was Marehan before Siad Barre stole power? They were/are a confederation of Aweer/Boon hunter gatherers and nomads who had very little to no education let alone economic clout. They think that Siad Barre was the best thing to happen to them, because he allowed them to 'hunt' and 'gather' in Somalia's national coffers.
As for Siad Barre junior, Farmaajo, he literally gave his own brother access to become the leading Khat Tycoon in Mogadishu. They don't care for development at a regional, state or even national level. All they care about is enriching themselves at the expense of other Somalis.

Gullible fools believed Farmaajo's fake Nationalistic Spiel when he actually openly stated how he feels about other Somalis in his offensive thesis, which you can read here;

Pre 1969 and 1991-2017, MX were completely irrelevant and they held no ground in influencing Somalia or even developing their own region. I guarantee gedo is the most undeveloped region in Somalia. As soon as one of their people hold power, they don’t know how to act and will have their buttocks attached to the presidential seat. Literally no other somali president was obsessed with power this much. They all knew when their time was up and left accordingly. @TekNiKo sort out your people man

Pre 1969 and 1991-2017, MX were completely irrelevant and they held no ground in influencing Somalia or even developing their own region. I guarantee gedo is the most undeveloped region in Somalia. As soon as one of their people hold power, they don’t know how to act and will have their buttocks attached to the presidential seat. Literally no other somali president was obsessed with power this much. They all knew when their time was up and left accordingly. @TekNiKo sort out your people man

They are the political equivalent of a viral infection, they cannot live and reproduce without a host body and they hijack the internal machinery to make more of them.

They are also misusing tax money to rent mixed-gender houses with cameras, from which they not only invent propaganda, but they also insult and wish death on politicians that oppose Sharmaajo. "Allegedly", they also harass women into sleeping with them (according to one of their own spokespeople). It's the exact same debased behaviour the Siad Barre regime was known for and we shouldn't be surprised a Kacaan regime nepotism beneficiary like Farmaajo would bring it back.

No other Somali President or Political Group has ever been accused of such revolting, un-islamic behaviour.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Akhi Farmaajo is simply being elected by the people he is no “dictator”. He will be re elected because there is no better alternative.

Akhi Farmaajo is simply being elected by the people he is no “dictator”. He will be re elected because there is no better alternative.
Brother You know funny thing is, I wouldn’t mind farmaajo coming back if he went through the elections properly. It’s the fact that he’s delaying elections for over a year and he’s showing the same qualities his uncle had when it comes to dictatorship. Plus even though the military is larger now, al shabaab are much more stronger now then 2016. Care for explain?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Pre 1969 and 1991-2017, MX were completely irrelevant and they held no ground in influencing Somalia or even developing their own region. I guarantee gedo is the most undeveloped region in Somalia. As soon as one of their people hold power, they don’t know how to act and will have their buttocks attached to the presidential seat. Literally no other somali president was obsessed with power this much. They all knew when their time was up and left accordingly. @TekNiKo sort out your people m
I agree , I remember making a thread on what Somali clans gets most search on Google trends within the last twelve years which turns out to, of course Majeerteens, what a shocker.

MJ were always on everyone's mouth even when they were not in charge while MX buun's graph was next to non-exitance unpto untill Xarmaajo came to power.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...keyword-tribe-in-somalia-google-trends.89783/

Screenshot_2020-06-22-16-01-02 (3)~2.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-22-16-01-02 (3).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-22-16-01-02 (3).png
    69.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Warya you are a langaab MX. Farmajo can get dragged out of xamar in less than 24 hours. However as HAG are smart nowadays. We won’t destroy the city we built for 10 years due to an autistic MX who can barely form two sentences properly. Now who’s the dameer 😉
Yeah keep sipping that copium its 5 years now he still rule you

Deal With It GIF by Trombone Shorty

I agree , I remember making a thread on what Somali clans gets most search on Google trends within the last twelve years which turns out to, of course Majeerteens, MJ were always on everyone's mouth even when they were not in charge while MX Marehan's graph was next to non-exitance unpto untill Xarmaajo came to power.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...keyword-tribe-in-somalia-google-trends.89783/
MX are so irrelevant lol. I rarely even thought about them before farmaajo came to power. And with the search thing, I think that has more so to do with AY and his controversy with bringing Ethiopian troops in Somalia. That certainly gained international attention so from the years 2004-2007/8 that would be the reason . Also Another reason would be that MJ are the most prominent clan in the diaspora. And by that I mean they are 100% the largest somali clan in the western world and those who search up those things are most likely living in the west so therefore that’s no suprise. Largest somali clans in greater Somalia however is Ogaden, abgaal then MJ in that order.

Somalia is cursed to have some of these ethnicities who only care about squatting in villa Somalia and know nothing of simple power sharing . Somalia must have a rule that states daroods and HG cant govern Somalia ever again or just balkanize this shitshow .

The opposition must start a parallel government asap and lead the nation to elections

Trending

Latest posts