Farmaajo and Foreign Affairs Minister backtrack their mistakes and blame Rookie Minister Dubbe for escalating Kenya-Somalia relations

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The Poor rookie minister from Somaliland was scolded and humilited on this official letter, he became the fall guy for Farmaajo and Mohamed Abdirisik's political supposed to be Igu Sawir mess.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Dubbe didn't know that the whole "Kenya-Somalia cutting relationship" story is basicly fake and is only intended to gain the hearts of unsuspecting citizens, I guess Farmaajo and Ministry of Foreign Affairs realized Dubbe went hard on Kenya and now they backtracking their mistakes.

Farmaajo who is a great alley of Kenya and has plenty of looted properties under the name of his wife is not willing to severe ties with Kenya and give his opposition a chance to serve Kenya interest better.

To save his face on the whole Beledxaawo fiasco Farmaajo lifted the Khat Ban on Kenya within hours and also forwarded this excuse letter to Kenya,"Sorry about my Rookie minister Baba Kenya" What a Kikuyu Puppet.:mjlol::pachah1:
FB_IMG_1611546374136.jpg

Last edited:
You know the funniest part of it all? Dubbe was part of the Kulmiye(GX party) of SL during the last election, they lost, he came to xamar, got a job and proceeded to cut ties with Kenya for meeting his country SL. :what1: :mjkkk:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I believe this is the only statement by MoFA on the matter....

Welcome to Sspot BOT#345456, it looks like your first message of the forum is defending your Aabo Farmaajo.:drakelaugh: @Dalalos_ibn_Adali stop making all these accounts, shaqo yeelo man, your Aabo has only 13 days left and he is a history.

To answer your question Mr new BOT, as you can see this letter is addressed to Ministry of Information and it is not a press release for the whole world to see.:manny:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You know the funniest part of it all? Dubbe was part of the Kulmiye(GX party) of SL during the last election, they lost, he came to xamar, got a job and proceeded to cut ties with Kenya for meeting his country SL. :what1: :mjkkk:

Farmaajo nomintes posts to desperate and outcasted loosers who can't even find a job in their regions like this Dubba guy, he seems he fucked his little fame, he probably will not be allowed to appear on TV for a while now. :drakelaugh:

Surprisingly the MJ Minister of foreign affairs Mohamed Abdirizak was too drunk to do any type of TV appearance and poor Dubbe at Marfish was told to announce the news.:silanyolaugh:
IMG_20201121_154755.jpg

IMG_20201121_154759.jpg

Farmaajo nomintes posts to desperate and outcasted loosers who can't even find a job in their regions like this Dubba guy, he seems he fucked his little fame, he probably will not be allowed to appear on TV for a while now. :drakelaugh:

Surprisingly the MJ Minister of foreign affairs Mohamed Abdirizak was too drunk to do any type of TV appearance and poor Dubbe at Marfish was told to announce the news.:silanyolaugh:
View attachment 168170
View attachment 168171
That's like Deni's main competitor in his election couple years back cutting ties with another country because they met deni. it's the definition of spineless ass nigga.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Welcome to Sspot BOT#345456, it looks like your first message of the forum is defending your Aabo Farmaajo.:drakelaugh: @Dalalos_ibn_Adali stop making all these accounts, shaqo yeelo man, your Aabo has only 13 days left and he is a history.

To answer your question Mr new BOT, as you can see this letter is addressed to Ministry of Information and it is not a press release for the whole world to see.:manny:

I am a longtime lurker on the site but felt compelled to create an account after seeing @TabK make post after post about BS population figures.

Your thread was the first one I happened to stumble across and felt I should fact-check.

If you compare the statement I posted and your letter, the watermark, font and language all indicate that its fabricated. Also the letter from MoFA you posted literally is titled "press release".

Trending