Farmaajo and Awad gets their wish, Deni to visit Mogadishu for first time

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
@Arma no disrespect brudda I’m just shocked I was reading comments on here about Deni smacking Mog and PIM coming alive

@PuntiteQueen come in walaalo let us know if there’s any sources stating what happened between Deni and Nonsense & Negligence regime. Did N&N promise changes to Deni? Or is he sniffing out a plot against PL (Galmudug / Jubbaland style)

This thread sums up why Somalia has been a disaster! Everybody wants a clear scenario where their clan hero is a victor while the other takes a defeated humiliating position. Absolutely nothing in between. The reaction is never ‘In Shaa Allah Kheyr hope for the best’. What’s even more puzzling as well as despicable is every single one of us is posting from the West!

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Deni was told there is new FastFood restaurant in Mogadishu. Ofcourse he wants to visit it:gaasdrink:

May Allah curse Xaarmaajo for not arresting that fool.

@Arma no disrespect brudda I’m just shocked I was reading comments on here about Deni smacking Mog and PIM coming alive

@PuntiteQueen come in walaalo let us know if there’s any sources stating what happened between Deni and Nonsense & Negligence regime. Did N&N promise changes to Deni? Or is he sniffing out a plot against PL (Galmudug / Jubbaland style)

Deni is inviting everyone to a conference

Garowe III coming soon!

Trending

Latest posts