Faris al Hammadi talks to Sneako About Starbucks

This guy just couldn’t help himself. I’m the beginning of the video he smugly ordered a coke. Even if you don’t agree with boycotting why cause fitnah and be smug about it ?

This guy just couldn’t help himself. I’m the beginning of the video he smugly ordered a coke. Even if you don’t agree with boycotting why cause fitnah and be smug about it ?

we have starbucks near me and I've been tempted to get it before. I don't think it would actually be haraam but I would be ashamed to buy starbucks and if I did I would not anyone to know. I would want to drink it in private and not even be seen in the open with a drink from starbucks. that's if i was to drink it but- I can't support starbucks. and pushing mcdonalds to me is almost like pushing cigarettes. if this person really cares about Muslims why is he pushing unhealthy food? unless mcdonalds in uae is healthier but I doubt that

Faris is and was on payroll from UAE leader, he is the type of sheikhs that employed by the tyrants. boycotting startbucks and Macs hurt the whole chain, even the one in Israel.

I believe that. Unless there's some money changing hands, I don't understand why this guy would care so much about whether we drink starbucks and eat mcdonalds.

I found the full video of Faris and Sneako (I'll post a link insha'Allah if someone wants)... I wasn't sure whether I wanted post what I wrote below but.... honestly, listening to Faris talk makes me angry.... this guy seems very sinister to me....

this was my five seconds of twitter fame. this is me versus Faris al Hammadi. I think I ratiod him but now I can't see because he blocked me.

I got almost a thousand likes. also, hayat liked my post which is one reason I am very sympathetic to hayat. it's flattering to have support from a prominent account. but also- why was she paying attention to Farris al Hammadi? if she was really just purely communist and not a Muslim, why would she be reading his page? plus.... I believe the exchange has/had to do with anticolonialism.

Faris was extremely rude to me and honestly I felt hurt psychologically to have attacked a prominent Muslim personality. my moment of fame was attacking a Muslim personality so... I felt very conflicted about it. i believed what i said but I also felt horrible. and I think to feel better, I thought of the Mao Mao afterwards, and how the Mao Mao attacked the agents of colonialism. they would attack who they considered to be stooges.

I post this not only to shill my twitter account but also because- I think I massively ratioed Faris over his starbucks shillery and I'm sure Faris was or is aware. And I'm sure I'm only one of many people who have attacked him over this. Yet this guy is willing to sacrifice his reputation just to sell us starbucks and mcdonalds. what kind of Sheikh is this?

Trending