Fareed Zakariya's CNN State of the Hate Documentary

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Very interesting Documentary about the increase of White Nationalists known formerly as KKK clans. The question arises in the series which it has not been answered. Are ALL Humans created equal??????

I mean, as a Muslim, we are obviously more informed as Quran tells us We are created from earth. So physically we r the same form, with variation of what earth we are made of . Soft or Hard. White clay or brown clay.

But the question is, Are ALL HUMANS created equal???? This question is not directly answered. For instance are White more Intelligent than Blacks???

There is a verse in Quran which God says-- "I have created you different and in different nations so you may know one another"

The translation here meaning, if we were all black or white, how would be tell ourselves apart?

Hence why Qabil exists so that we may know one another.

But Quran does not tackle whether a certain race is created more intelligent than the other. If I used my small intelligence I can deduce that --YES some race are created more intelligent than the other. What is my proof?

Well, look at one individual after another. Are they all equally Intelligent??? No. So if individuals can vary in their intelligence, so is race.

Look at the animal kingdom. Hyenas as a race of animals are more cunning than say Gazelles or Zebras. Lions are slick and sneaky and cunning than say, the Wolves. etc etc etc

If the animal kingdom can have hierarchy order, & so would Humans. It is the formula of this world.

So I guess I have answered my question. NO, ALL HUMANS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL.

But...…..

We become equal when we become righteous and Muslim in front of our creator Allaah swt.

That is when we transcend from this world to another. When we die.

Our Souls are judged by our Imaan.

But here on earth, u need hierarchy for order to exist. A cosmic order created in the order of the most intelligent race to the least intelligent race.

What ya think??????

Last edited:

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@Basra your intellectual prowess never ceases to amaze me you words are a aphrodisiac that makes me want to be in your presence as well as your milfy embrace wallahi I'm intoxicated by how smart you are mash'Allah.

I also think not all races are equal in a intellectual sense as well as being optimum peak physical specimens too however that doesn't mean its across the board for every member of that group as their are exceptions also

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra your intellectual prowess never ceases to amaze me you words are a aphrodisiac that makes me want to be in your presence as well as your milfy embrace wallahi I'm intoxicated by how smart you are mash'Allah.

I also think not all races are equal in a intellectual sense as well as being optimum peak physical specimens too however that doesn't mean its across the board for every member of that group as their are exceptions also

Thanks Naafo! Me blush. loooool

I agree. There are 'exceptions" basically look at it this way---there is a formula to how things work. So say, Not ALL races are created equal, but there are exceptions away from the rule. Meaning, a person from the top race can have the features of a person from the lowest race and vice versa. But the majority fits the rule, and minority fits the exception rule

Trending

Latest posts