Faraxs, what are you looking for in a Xalimo

Do you want her to be a beast in the kitchen, or you don't care if she makes pot noodle for you for caasho
Do you like her to be passive or you like her to give you madax xanuun

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
She need to prepare food also work take care of the kids but its okey if she cant do all that, then option 2 thats why its allowed to have 4 wives:banderas:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Attraction is key, and I love my Xalimos. So as long as she makes me a better person then that's all the good required from her.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Smart
Beautiful
Great personality
Fun to be around
Loyal
Feminine
Funny
damn thats it? men are so easy.
1606151239474.png

damn thats it? men are so easy.
View attachment 154696
I also want her to be a slave of mine, locked in the basement never to be seen again. She will clean the entirety of the house, cook food and raise the kids while i do nothing. Yes she will be working too. Whenever she acts up or does something even slightly wrong she will be severely punished. She will be "discarded" once she becomes infertile for a new partner

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I also want her to be a slave of mine, locked in the basement never to be seen again. She will clean the entirety of the house, cook food and raise the kids while i do nothing. Yes she will be working too. Whenever she acts up or does something even slightly wrong she will be severely punished. She will be "discarded" once she becomes infertile for a new partner
dominant king waakan @Joliemademoiselle :banderas:

waar igadaa:mjcry:
I wanted to marry a Caadan ting when I become peng but I have to marry a Somali ting and because I am the oldest sun and I have to continue the abterseeyo and lineage💔 lakeen I put my faith in Allah and I will probably either aim for darood or caraab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

waar igadaa:mjcry:
I wanted to marry a Caadan ting when I become peng but I have to marry a Somali ting and because I am the oldest sun and I have to continue the abterseeyo and lineage💔 lakeen I put my faith in Allah and I will probably either aim for darood or caraab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should be proud to marry a somali ting, they're much better than the cadaans

That depends.

I'm doing pretty well for myself, and when I get married I'll prob make 6 figures.

So option 1:

I'm the sole breadwinner. I pay all the bills, take the family out, take care of my and your family, etc. Gift giving, all that jazz.

In this case, I want a housewife. I'm not into trophy wives and having a maid, that seems to be a disastrous arrangement.

Option 2:

We both work. 50-50 everything. I can cook and clean well, and love kids anyway.

I prefer option 2, because if I have daughters, I want them to be inspired by their hooyo. Also, both of us being successful probably means superior intelligence. Which means we give an advantage to the kids.

So I guess:

Smart
Hardworking
Kind
Fair
Loving
Beautiful

That's what I need.

That depends.

I'm doing pretty well for myself, and when I get married I'll prob make 6 figures.

So option 1:

I'm the sole breadwinner. I pay all the bills, take the family out, take care of my and your family, etc. Gift giving, all that jazz.

In this case, I want a housewife. I'm not into trophy wives and having a maid, that seems to be a disastrous arrangement.

Option 2:

We both work. 50-50 everything. I can cook and clean well, and love kids anyway.

I prefer option 2, because if I have daughters, I want them to be inspired by their hooyo. Also, both of us being successful probably means superior intelligence. Which means we give an advantage to the kids.

So I guess:

Smart
Hardworking
Kind
Fair
Loving
Beautiful

That's what I need.
U won’t find a perfect xaliimo bro