faraxs so gala(fashion)

what are you favorite online or store fashion companies?

I've been getting into clothing recently and have been wondering where you guys get your stuff.

dudes who only wear footlocker stay away. I'm talking about actual fashion not just nike hoodies and sweats

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

I've been getting into clothing recently and have been wondering where you guys get your stuff.

dudes who only wear footlocker stay away. I'm talking about actual fashion not just nike hoodies and sweats
idk im not a man but please do not support Shein or any fast fashion company

I've been getting into clothing kulaha. Did you use to be naked before? Teeda kale Stop with this cringe Faarax Xalimo Talk, just say "Hey Guys"

If you like expensive clothes, streetwear with minimal branding but don't want to spend all that, you can get that from Taobao.

follow r/fashionreps on reddit. Its a very big sub reddit that shows you where to buy expensive brands replicas 1:1 like Gucci,Off-white,Balenciaga and etc.. watch taobao hauls on youtube if you're not convinced. for 300 you can get 1000+ worth of clothes.

Affordable and sophisticated style stores that i frequent the most are: Burberry, lacoste, polo raph lauren, volt, topman, sometimes zara and h&m for accessories. You can't be walking brand at all times. Have your unique sense of style and never go for trends and what's in.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Fam lemme take notes since i like fashion provide some pictures so i can be better

Trending