Faraxs how much do you weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently standing at 105 kilograms and 6ft3 :banderas:
My aim is to get to 115 kgs and 12% body fat by next summer. I be in the gym 4 times a week going on 2 years strong and look like the mali rambo :mjswag:
It's hilarious when i'm chilling with the mandem and make them look like skinny little s next to me :mjlol:
I also get a lot of attention from xalimos however I don't respect women unless you're a peng, tall lightskin jilbabi :manny:
I consider myself an elite male that can bag any females and knockout most men in a street fight (trained fighters not included).

So what is your reason for not working out and putting on mass on your twig bajaq arms my brothers :mjlaugh:
Imma be real, any man who doesn't weight 90+ kg (short nikkas not included) can't be taken serious as a real nikka :francis:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Currently standing at 105 kilograms and 6ft3 :banderas:
My aim is to get to 115 kgs and 12% body fat by next summer. I be in the gym 4 times a week going on 2 years strong and look like the mali rambo :mjswag:
It's hilarious when i'm chilling with the mandem and make them look like skinny little s next to me :mjlol:
I also get a lot of attention from xalimos however I don't respect women unless you're a peng, tall lightskin jilbabi :manny:
I consider myself an elite male that can bag any females and knockout most men in a street fight (trained fighters not included).

So what is your reason for not working out and putting on mass on your twig bajaq arms my brothers :mjlaugh:
Imma be real, any man who doesn't weight 90+ kg (short nikkas not included) can't be taken serious as a real nikka :francis:
i bet u would f*ck yourself too.
:mjlol:

It has been a while since i have measured myself, but i'm probably 95/101 kilogram. My height is 197 cm, so 6,4 ft.

Michelangelo_Caravaggio_065.jpg
Ever heard of narcissus?

Gym would have turned you into a beast amongst men
It was 3 years gym that put me 104 kg. I was just bulking and eating like a pig while drinking protein. I didnt like being that big. I stopped pushing weight and lost about 16kg. Im going back now. But I want to focus on lean muscles and fitness. Just maintain being around 90kg and change workout. Im gonna do a lot less muscle isolation workout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending