Faraxs don’t have a right to be mentioning mehr as much as they do.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Most somali women don’t receive their mehr in the first place, so why do faraxs think they’re like desis/arab men who actually pay it?

They always say xalimos are easy for ajnabi men but the truth is that while that is exaggerated, xalimos make marriage so easy for faraxs.

I was watching a video on how in Egypt, marriage is in major decline because as the cost of living increases people are unable to marry as women and their families will not give up their daughters without all their islamic needs being provided for. You will never hear about this phenomenon in Somali culture. Women are often never given their mehr, or the full amount, and they are expected to raise the children in case of divorce.

Faraxs have life on easy mod but can’t see it. Say alhamdulilah before xalimos flip the switch.
:ufdup:
I laugh a little when I here “she married the ajnabi with an apple”, I’m sure she would’ve married tons of faraxs with a poisoned apple as mehr.

then there’s the “50k mehr”, like y’all are in paradise if there’s a farax paying even 20k.

Faraxs need to stop using khaleeji and wealthy arab/desi talking points when they can’t relate to them at all.
:kanyeshrug:
It’s already weird enough that they use an islamic right as a talking point against women but it just becomes sad when you look at the optics and notice it’s always the faqeers saying it.
:mjlol:
why have I never seen a khaleeji arab say this? :hemad:

Culturally Somalis only give Mehr upon divorce or after a few years of marriage. Ask any married Somali woman. Hardly any of us get our Mehr straight away.

Usually brides don’t mind waiting as the husband to be is already expected to pay for the wedding, nikkah, the furnishing of the apartment ect and gold. That is quite expensive so waiting a bit for your Mehr isn’t a big deal. Hence it is strange that Somali men lead the dialogue when it comes to
Mehr but it is becoming clear that Somali men that talk about Mehr tend to be unmarried and very young. They’re also influenced by Arab men who do indeed pay Mehr upfront and tend to have to pay a lot.

The $50,000 Mehr discourse Is embarrassing. We’re a working class community in the West and our men and women tend to live in council houses. On average the average Xalimo and families ask for 2~6k and they’ll get it after at least a yr of marriage or divorce.

The only group that pay £50,000 are Khaleeji and I know for a fact that many do have to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think we've heard about the stories of unmarried Somali girls who can't find a partner, and the large mehr could just be one of many reasons why.

So I'm just saying to lower your price, a Somali guy can get a white beauty freely, why should he pick you?

Only the most religious and follower of tradition will be the ones left with paying large mehr.

I'm just giving you a heads-up. Don't be like the girls who can't find a partner and yet the clock is ticking

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I think we've heard about the stories of unmarried Somali girls who can't find a partner, and the large mehr could just be one of many reasons why.

So I'm just saying to lower your price, a Somali guy can get a white beauty freely, why should he pick you?

Only the most religious and follower of tradition will be the ones left with paying large mehr.

I'm just giving you a heads-up. Don't be like the girls who can't find a partner and yet the clock is ticking
You missed my whole point. Here you are talking about large mehr when the reality is that somali women almost never have large mehr

Somali girls mehr is rarely over 10k, the average is like 5k. 5k is nothing in the real world but we should lower our standards even more? Asking for 5k and never receicing it wasn’t enough? Now we should have our legs open for any scrawny farax that has a white fetish?

“Somali guy can get a white beauty”

The same could be said about somali women, but I’m not white whorshipper who thinks white is right.

Ceebtadha qari, we all know somalis that marry out have low standards, rarely do you see somali with attractive ajnabi.

Why am I even writing all this, if you think marrying ajnabi from a gaal background who has no islamic standards then go ahead. But stop bringing that up here

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I know you trying to be slick :mjlaugh:

You mentioned you want a 50/50 relationship ,isn't that accurate ?

I want a relationship in which we are partners, not a situation where one dominates the other.

Teamwork makes the dream work homie.

few Twitter and sspot trolls "Somali men " walaalayaal.
I have never met or seen a single somali guy complaining about or even mentioning mehr in real life . only here and Twitter.
it's kinda sus and unmanly to discuss these kinda topics with other men , waa sheeko dumar.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Interesting . You want your partner to contribute financially?

If my financial means can easily cover the expenses of the family, then I will cover it. However, my wife needs to put her money as savings for our family.

Our aim as a couple should be making sure our children get the best upbringing possible and that is possible with more disposable income, not less.

There is always not enough money in a family, unless you’re extraordinarily rich. There is always a better school, a different lesson or tutor that requires more money.

Anyone that doesn’t share this mentality cannot be a spouse for me.

They always say xalimos are easy for ajnabi men but the truth is that while that is exaggerated, xalimos make marriage so easy for faraxs.

I was watching a video on how in Egypt, marriage is in major decline because as the cost of living increases people are unable to marry as women and their families will not give up their daughters without all their islamic needs being provided for. You will never hear about this phenomenon in Somali culture. Women are often never given their mehr, or the full amount, and they are expected to raise the children in case of divorce.

Faraxs have life on easy mod but can’t see it. Say alhamdulilah before xalimos flip the switch.
:ufdup:
I laugh a little when I here “she married the ajnabi with an apple”, I’m sure she would’ve married tons of faraxs with a poisoned apple as mehr.

then there’s the “50k mehr”, like y’all are in paradise if there’s a farax paying even 20k.

Faraxs need to stop using khaleeji and wealthy arab/desi talking points when they can’t relate to them at all.
:kanyeshrug:
It’s already weird enough that they use an islamic right as a talking point against women but it just becomes sad when you look at the optics and notice it’s always the faqeers saying it.
why have I never seen a khaleeji arab say this? :hemad:
Btw, Khaleeji Arabs do say this and they tend to argue with their women on social media. But jokes on them as they have a custom of cousin marriages, hence half of the time they’re marrying their paternal uncles daughter, so saying no to a hefty Mehr is ceeb and the money is staying in the family anyway.

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Btw, Khaleeji Arabs do say this and they tend to argue with their women on social media. But jokes on them as they have a custom of cousin marriages, hence half of the time they’re marrying their paternal uncles daughter, so saying no to a hefty Mehr is ceeb and the money is staying in the family anyway.

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF
Khaleeji arabs ridicule their women all over the net anytime they feel insecure? Khaleejis say their women are practically prostitutes to ajnabi men?
They also let ajnabis feel comfortable doing the same?

Khaleeji arabs ridicule their women all over the net anytime they feel insecure? Khaleejis say their women are practically prostitutes to ajnabi men?
They also let ajnabis feel comfortable doing the same?
It’s a two way street tbh these dudes wouldn’t be behaiving Like this if they weren’t getting bashed daily all over Twitter and TikTok you gotta keep that in mind I don’t agree with what they do but I can see what caused it

as long as the xalimo agreed to farax plan on the mehr then it aint problem lol.

most if not all somali women get the mehr during the lifetime marriage like pay as you go monthly or gain the mehr after he divorce her.
so this topic is pointless if they xalimo get what they wanted but i do see muslim women increasing the mehr price which is ridiculous :gaasdrink: is a average nigga gonna pay 20-25k mehr straight away ? ofc not . he either tell her to decrease the mehr or he will pay her monthly for 80 pounds a month = 960 pounds a year multiply 21-25 years and she gets 20k-25k during her 21-25 years of the marriage between them unless something happens like divorce :ufdup:

but the topic i want to talk about is
is it better for muslim women to get her mehr after divorce ? i mean the money would help her a lot if the men leave

i forgot to mention
no nigga is paying 50k mehr on the dot unless if they're rich.
let the farax gain his money up before the muslim women increase it

Even 5k on top of walima, dahab and nikah is too much. You’re basically running into most of your savings for that, way to start off a marriage looooool

Trending