Faraxs, are you hairy?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Genetically black males are unable to grow hair on our bodies. You will find the average black male to be beardless and have insufficient hair on his arm,leg,body compared to the white/asian/arab male because the genetical difference. Black males make up for their loss in hair in body strength as you see the ability for black males to move and maximize their bodies like a monkey or ape would because of their superior upper and body strength.

Each race (ethnic group) has their disadvantages in their body when put in comparison to the other race.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Pretty hairy. Nothing like a lot of chest hair but full set of hair, beard, arms legs etc. Hair on fingers scare myself sometimes lol

Not having body hair as man is fucking odd, imagine looking like some smooth skinned ladyboy as a man in his 30s. Also, if you don't have a solid beard by 25, just give up at that point :lolbron:
I got time left laakin u need to do some self reflection those wispy asian beards dont count.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Not having body hair as man is fucking odd, imagine looking like some smooth skinned ladyboy as a man in his 30s. Also, if you don't have a solid beard by 25, just give up at that point :lolbron:
I hate beard and mustache. We're in America not Afghanistan. We're free

Arabs, Persians and South Asians are so hairy.

Africans and East Asians are less so.

White men are hairy but they shave it all the time if they leave it for a weak you'd hardly pressed to tell the difference next to a light skinned Arab

Trending

Latest posts