Faraxs and xalimos, what does marriage life look like to you?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Hayaaaay, yaa? Muxuu yiri :whoo: didn‘t know somali guys like that exist

Now you just gassin me huuno. I'm sure there are farahs out there like me who are low-key and full of passion.
rare. you have a better chance digging random holes on the ground and finding gold than finding a xalimo like that.

Kinda true, and also not so true.

It takes self improvement in all areas to tip the odds in your favor.
Mostly emotional and psychological self improvement to make yourself self validating, becoming a better communicator and to help become more clear with yourself on what you want out in in this journey called life.
It will also help you connect with women better on a deeper level when you learn more about psychology to overcome past pains.
A real woman looks for a man who can make her world better thru his words and behavior

And ask God to help you to find the woman that is perfect for your mission.

Trust me, this is some real shit I'm telling you

my ideal marri
Now you just gassin me huuno. I'm sure there are farahs out there like me who are low-key and full of passion.

Kinda true, and also not so true.

It takes self improvement in all areas to tip the odds in your favor.
Mostly emotional and psychological self improvement to make yourself self validating, becoming a better communicator and to help become more clear with yourself on what you want out in in this journey called life.
It will also help you connect with women better on a deeper level when you learn more about psychology to overcome past pains.
A real woman looks for a man who can make her world better thru his words and behavior

And ask God to help you to find the woman that is perfect for your mission.

Trust me, this is some real shit I'm telling you
U speaking facts, if u accept that than you are also accepting the fact that you won’t be loved unconditionally, The love she got for u is measured by how successful and good lookin u are.

only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally, and men are only loved under the condition that they provide something-chris rock

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
my ideal marri

U speaking facts, if u accept that than you are also accepting the fact that you won’t be loved unconditionally, The love she got for u is measured by how successful and good lookin u are.

only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally, and men are only loved under the condition that they provide something-chris rock
Success and good looks won't determine her love for you, it helps tho.

But as long as you got ambition, good vibes and a healthy sense of masculinity, a real woman will fucc with you and follow your program

Any woman that overlooks you should be ignored by you, point blank period.

I agree with you on the unconditional love part. But then again, a man isn't supposed to experience that apart from his mother to a certain point and after that, it's you that should love yourself unconditionally

Trending

Latest posts