Faraxs and xalimos, what does marriage life look like to you?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Working on making money with her, keep the passion strong and a deeper connection as friends and lovers.

InshaAllah, I want to have my honeymoon in makkah during hajj.

All this doing up lifestyle for insta that I see from somali social media is not my thing at all.

Every penny gotta be flipped, to the point that once we are financially comfortable, then the kids will be dropped off at their ayeeyos, and every now and then, a likkle weekend trip wouldn't hurt, book a hotel and spa treatments. Coming back all relaxed and stuff

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Working on making money with her, keep the passion strong and a deeper connection as friends and lovers.

All this doing up lifestyle for insta that I see from somali social media is not my thing at all.

Every penny gotta be flipped, to the point that once we are financially comfortable, then the kids will be dropped off at their ayeeyos, and every now and then, a likkle weekend trip wouldn't hurt, book a hotel and spa treatments. Coming back all relaxed and stuff

I know somali women who plan to ask for hajj trip as their mehr.

If you are lucky enough to find such a woman, you'll kill two birds with one stone.. :yousmart:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I know somali women who plan to ask for hajj trip as their mehr.

If you are lucky enough to find such a woman, you'll kill two birds with one stone.. :yousmart:

InshaAllah I will find a woman who will accept all of that with pleasure.

All I need to do is working on myself to be THAT nigga that she will look up to the same way she looks up to her father

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Me and my north african wife. Own a nice house in the american suburbs. Have 3 kids. An nba son. Live like that and grind till my 50s and then i will move back home to my nation somaliland. Hopefully we will have our international recognition of our nationhood by then. After actively work up the political ladder and serve somaliland to succes and flourishment. Then lastly retire again in an island and Hopefully die there.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Me and my north african wife. Own a nice house in the american suburbs. Have 3 kids. An nba son. Live like that and grind till my 50s and then i will move back home to my nation somaliland. Hopefully we will have our international recognition of our nationhood by then. After actively work up the political ladder and serve somaliland to succes and flourishment. Then lastly retire again in an island and Hopefully die there.
The north African boys will switch targets to somalis.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You never know, they could move to the uk because of Macron.
Maybe we might move to America. Meet her here and move to the states
giphy.gif

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!

Hayaaaay, yaa? Muxuu yiri :whoo: didn‘t know somali guys like that exist

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I envision it to be romantic :banderas: can‘t help it, I‘m a woman after all and I stayed away from haram relationships so I want a blessed, fun and romantic marriage. Insha‘allah this year, don‘t know how, but Allah can make anything happen soomaha.

Trending

Latest posts