Farax who works as a FED got exposed because of the filthysisterhood drama

How on earth did they figure that out? I don't see anything linking betweeen the two sets of information
he fell for a grabify link. it essentially records and catalogues the IP address of anyone who opens that link.
I hope she doesnt report him, he could get canceled for some of the stuff he shared on his twitanon.
he should have been using a VPN and a virtual machine

How on earth did they figure that out? I don't see anything linking betweeen the two sets of information
Apparently it's not him ,but the birth year is the same & both are Somali.

In America public records are online available if I'm not mistaken . I have seen videos about sites that have all the information about a person & you only need to know their number.

Apparently it's not him ,but the birth year is the same & both are Somali.

In America public records are online available if I'm not mistaken . I have seen videos about sites that have all the information about a person & you only need to know their number.
Wow thats messed up if its not him. So they basically doxxed a random man and opened him up to be slandered/harrassed…

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I knew something was off about this I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of these Somali trolls are agents themselves
FBI was surveiling somalis in minnesota, definitely could be askars behind some of these accounts.

These accounts honestly could be easily radicalised, a prominent somali twitter guy from the uk was caught and charged with intent to do terrorism with 2 south asians. From what I have gathered lurking around twitter, he spent his time in 2016-2018 fighting somali women and basically behaving like these troll accounts.

We also got white people behind some of these accounts. A white guy joined a somali discord and basically joined their FKD. He showed his face willingly.

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
Someone else IP grabbed another incel account called @salafi173 and both salafi and suldaan have the exact same location/city, IP address, etc.
Really strange how they were acting as if they are 2 different people. Both accounts are 100% owned by that Hussein guy because someone on Twitter found his negative review of TDS on Apple Podcasts (with his real first and last name).
14CD9171-500D-4739-97F1-DD5558B5742D.jpeg

AA54D662-2B23-4431-8D4B-B55ACF184C95.jpeg

I won’t lie, I can get very paranoid so idk if this is a reach but screw it -
I did a lil stalking and I don’t know if this might mean anything but this dude got a CompTIA A+ ce Certification the same time he got into the Seattle Police Department (September/October of 2020).
I mean he could just be some random d*generate but who knows if he might be involved in something else!? Keep in mind, Seattle Police Department was/is heavily inspired with how MPD manages their Somali community. There’s an article about how they want to get close with the community, build “trust”, and hire police officers from a Somali background.

Many MANY thoughts going on in my head while scrolling thru this dudes account.

Someone else IP grabbed another incel account called @salafi173 and both salafi and suldaan have the exact same location/city, IP address, etc.
Really strange how they were acting as if they are 2 different people. Both accounts are 100% owned by that Hussein guy because someone on Twitter found his negative review of TDS on Apple Podcasts (with his real first and last name).
View attachment 241011
View attachment 241012
I won’t lie, I can get very paranoid so idk if this is a reach but screw it -
I did a lil stalking and I don’t know if this might mean anything but this dude got a CompTIA A+ ce Certification the same time he got into the Seattle Police Department (September/October of 2020).
I mean he could just be some random d*generate but who knows if he might be involved in something else!? Keep in mind, Seattle Police Department was/is heavily inspired with how MPD manages their Somali community. There’s an article about how they want to get close with the community, build “trust”, and hire police officers from a Somali background.

Many MANY thoughts going on in my head while scrolling thru this dudes account.
There’s definitely a lot of fishy things going on with this as more and more of these trolls get exposed more surprising things will come out of hiding

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There’s definitely a lot of fishy things going on with this as more and more of these trolls get exposed more surprising things will come out of hiding
This is my block list for those in the other thread who were using the deen for their gender wars:

Amusee
Kane
Niggaibnh
Kaimarvin
OffTheDome
Username
SanaLaporte

Any of them could also be feds too
:mjpls:

World

VIP
FBI was surveiling somalis in minnesota, definitely could be askars behind some of these accounts.

These accounts honestly could be easily radicalised, a prominent somali twitter guy from the uk was caught and charged with intent to do terrorism with 2 south asians. From what I have gathered lurking around twitter, he spent his time in 2016-2018 fighting somali women and basically behaving like these troll accounts.

We also got white people behind some of these accounts. A white guy joined a somali discord and basically joined their FKD. He showed his face willingly.
i think his name was ilyas i remember him

Do you have a link to the story? Absolutely baffling

This is my block list for those in the other thread who were using the deen for their gender wars:

Amusee
Kane
Niggaibnh
Kaimarvin
OffTheDome
Username
SanaLaporte

Any of them could also be feds too
:mjpls:
Nacala
So just because I'm one of the last few people on here who mentions the deen I'm a fed

When have I ever been in a gender war, I've actively said, gender war is for self hating idiots and I hate both xalimos and Faraxs who do it
:faysalwtf:

Trending

Latest posts