Farax who’s successfully perusing modelling.

His smile looks hella similar to Nimcaan Hilaac's smile. Down to the way they squint their eyes. Although Nimcaan might have astigmatism .

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Nigga looks too jileec but aint gone hate him for that, some girls into that, hes good.. All best for him but he should not be a model, that industry is full of degenerates, those bahals will try to corrupt this brother

If you don’t appreciate what I post; you can kindly get the f*ck out my thread.

I’m just appreciating our brethren success.

You projecting little fagg*t

You're promoting and pushing your khaniisnimo to the rest of the forum members. You have a few others who giggle for you. I'm curious were you an ex-con who got violated in the prisons?

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
You're promoting and pushing your khaniisnimo to the rest of the forum members. You have a few others who giggle for you. I'm curious were you an ex-con who got violated in the prisons?

your obsessions with gays; makes you quite sceptical yourself.

I don’t support the rainbows-creatureas neither.

but you’re free to come out of the closet.

you fragile cheeks looking fu*k.

your obsessions with gays; makes you quite sceptical yourself.

I don’t support the rainbows-creatureas neither.

but you’re free to come out of the closet.

you fragile cheeks looking fu*k.

I am not the one roaming in social media, looking for khaniis boys, bringing them here, and calling them "models". That is you. So all I said was man stop promoting this lifestyle to the rest of forum members. :childplease::fantasia2:

Why look for them in the entire social media and then promote it if you didn't embrace in that lifestyle? :heh:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I am not the one roaming in social media, looking for khaniis boys, bringing them here, and calling them "models". That is you. So all I said was man stop promoting this lifestyle to the rest of forum members. :childplease::fantasia2:

Why look for them in the entire social media and then promote ot if you didn't embrace in that lifestyle? :heh:

I‘m done talking to you man-buns.

Trending

Latest posts