Farax who’s successfully perusing modelling.

He is a very sussy baka. I've seen this man's instagram, he makes MJ look like a gigachad. No straight man would go that far for lacaag lol he's at the very least pansexual. :lolbron: but to his credit Somalian males often look feminine without trying.
It depends somali men come in varying looks. I've seen the soft boy ones like the model and I've seen the very masculine ones. The model has got looks going for him tho, lots of girls are into that :hmm:

It depends somali men come in varying looks. I've seen the soft boy ones like the model and I've seen the very masculine ones. The model has got looks going for him tho, lots of girls are into that :hmm:
He has the looks I can't lie. But the clothes and poses these modeling agents put on him is next level sussy baka. :drakelaugh:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He looks androgynous. And no way does this look like a heterosexual Somali man.
View attachment 213607
Cannot believe your calling this nigga straight :dead:

Ninkaas wa khaniis :russ:

View attachment 213609
table flip GIF

Genie

The last suugo bender
You made the right choice. I’ve been street cast a few times before, but have always declined it because of what some of my model friends have experienced. Not worth losing yourself for lacag that will run out in less than 10 years.

Also I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news, but some somali models have been sexually exploited by higher ups in the modelling industry.
Can you tell me more , I've just started in the industry so far nothings happened. Would love to hear more

Genie

The last suugo bender
That first video of him he looked masculine , his jawline , hair and frame . But his modelling shots look more androgynous for sure.

Trending