Farax thinks his American friend is smashing his sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
WTF is wrong with these new age Faraaxs?

I’ll beat my sister if she’s in the living room when my friends come through, and these new age Faraaxs are letting their gaalo madow friends get close with their sisters and even prank them that they’re fucking their sister? War ya ilahay yaqan! This is absolutely despicable.

I’ll beat my sister if she’s in the living room when my friends come through, and these new age Faraaxs are letting their gaalo madow friends get close with their sisters and even prank them that they’re fucking their sister? War ya ilahay yaqan! This is absolutely despicable.

Most of them are cuckolds.

@YoungFarah comes to mind when I think of one.

Back when I was growing up, we used to beef with madoows, beat them up. Now these new age farahs are letting their sisters fuk with madoows.

LMAO. Strong cuckolds.

Last edited:
Back when I was growing up, we used to beef with madoows, beat them up. Now these new age farahs are letting their sisters get fuked about madoows.

LMAO. Strong cuckolds.
the somali guy and his friend are joking. they even just made a new video together. Somali men are ultra protective of their sisters, probably more so than other cultures.

the somali guy and his friend are joking. they even just made a new video together. Somali men are ultra protective of their sisters, probably more so than other cultures.

I'm not counting out the possibility that one thing will lead to another.

He's an idiot, his Madow friend will definitely smash if he gets a chance. Madows have a fetish for "East African Girls". This Somali Youtuber lives in a predominately madoow city called "Atlanta". I don't blame him for befriending Madows since he is surrounded by them in his city. His Abu Tyrone friend wants a quick smash and pass with his sister and I hope this Geeljire can put a stop to this nonsense.

He's an idiot, his Madow friend will definitely smash if he gets a chance. Madows have a fetish for "East African Girls". This Somali Youtuber lives in a predominately madoow city called "Atlanta". I don't blame him for befriending Madows since he is surrounded by them in his city. His Abu Tyrone friend wants a quick smash and pass with his sister and I hope this Geeljire can put a stop to this nonsense.

Few years from now, he will be babysitting his half-Madow nephew or niece while his sister is at work and her baby daddy (or "his friend") is nowhere to be found.

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
This kid is attention seeker plus even if poudi was sleeping with his sister, he won't do shit the guy is trying to get YouTube fame through him lol

For centuries women's sexuality has been guarded by now you see the feminist movements impact as women AND men choose new paths to experiment and live ou their differing fantasies :)

As long as it is consensual and safe, the matter is not in our jurisdiction judge upon and should be left up to the capable adults raised by their respective families to respect boundaries and limits:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts