Farax SHOCKED at Ayrab KHANIIS asking to do a SEXUAL move on him

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
People who write Arab as Ayrab have real hatred in their heart. They should fix it.

Africans are useless everywhere they reside.
View attachment 201437
Just look these two countries on the same island. One in object poverty and chaos and the other is doing fairly well

Bantus lag behind both economics and education (due to lack of money to go to schools) and that contributes to their over representation in homelessnes and other problems.

still waiting for an African Black to win Noble prize in science.

do you have timo dhagax too?. :damn::kendrickcry:

Stop being a hypocrite Ayrab bootyclapper. Interesting that your post history consists of many disparaging comments about Bantus but you get offended when I write Arab the way I want to write it.

I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed that YouTube videos have recently not been playing when I click on them in the forum.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Stop being a hypocrite Ayrab bootyclapper. Interesting that your post history consists of many disparaging comments about Bantus but you get offended when I write Arab the way I want to write it.
I stand by what i said. I haven't said anything offensive or disparaging towards Africans.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I stand by what i said. I haven't said anything offensive or disparaging towards Africans.

You've said many things as I have quoted. You even have a negative tone when mentioning their hair texture.

Get out of my face racist. I have never made a racist comment before. The one with hatred in their heart is you.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
You've said many things as I have quoted. You even have a negative tone when mentioning their hair texture.

Get out of my face racist. I have never made a racist comment before. The one with hatred in their heart is you.
You should stop lying. If you were telling the truth you would've quoted like before.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You should stop lying.

Stop gaslighting. Everyone can see your racist comments that I quoted. You made fun of their intelligence and their hair texture. That was just me scrolling 2 minutes in your toxic post history. I am surely to find alot more racist comments. You're a racist with negative views towards Bantus. It is not OK that you mock Bantu hair and call it "dhagax" or call them stupid. This guy claims I have hatred in my heart due to the way I write Arab but he has many posts disparaging Bantus. Look in the mirror and stop projecting.

:pachah1:

Based

VIP
I think that dudes name is nin culusπŸ˜‚ he is a pedophile he asked a 13 year old iranian girl for her hand in marriage :jcoleno: :damn: he wasn't being serious tho

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think that dudes name is nin culusπŸ˜‚ he is a pedophile he asked a 13 year old iranian girl for her hand in marriage :jcoleno: :damn: he wasn't being serious tho

He seems annoying to me. ON the other hand, the Yahudi was some what ........some what....... aaahhhh.........
1636188777035.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But....aren't you a pillow biter, yourself?

Arma i never asked u what a pillow biter is? Please explain the mechanics? What happens? Why biting the pilloW?

Trending

Latest posts