Farax promotes somali bravery on a Kenyan thread, gets roasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
It’s not even as if he was defending himself. He really went on a foreign forum to stir shit without provocation, and somehow did not anticipate their responses. These type of ppl really have no self-awareness.

This is why when Blacks on Twitter and Somalis go ham on each other, I’m suspicious the Blacks have been provoked, because there’s weirdos like this guy who spend all their time goading them.

This one actually seems “polite” compared to ones I’ve seen posting slaves and shit.

VixR

Veritas
Somali writing isn’t all that, with the millions of vowels everywhere. But their language looks awful in writing: ng, k, lu, z, p.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Somali writing isn’t all that, with the millions of vowels everywhere. But their language looks awful in writing: ng, k, lu, z, p.
Yeah it looks awful for a foreigner lol but it's one of the easiest languages for a writer, someone like you can can read it and get most of the pronunciation right without any background knowledge whatsoever.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

I didn't get most of the roasting since they keep writing in their gibberish language kkk

It’s not even as if he was defending himself. He really went on a foreign forum to stir shit without provocation, and somehow did not anticipate their responses. These type of ppl really have no self-awareness.

This is why when Blacks on Twitter and Somalis go ham on each other, I’m suspicious the Blacks have been provoked, because there’s weirdos like this guy who spend all their time goading them.

This one actually seems “polite” compared to ones I’ve seen posting slaves and shit.
We have a Caribbean poster here whos whole purpose is to troll us. No group of people are above starting sh1t on twitter. Specially blk people who are the worst

VixR

Veritas
We have a Caribbean poster here whos whole purpose is to troll us. No group of people are above starting sh1t on twitter. Specially blk people who are the worst
That’s why I don’t preach to ppl on how they should treat him. But honestly he doesn’t get nearly as gritty as ppl do with him. Users on here do the most, even though he’s one person. And btw, he did come here through Somali goading, and says he here’s to humble us lol. Just ask him. He’s told us before.

Besides with all the threads on Black ppl, which is a good half of the forum, we might as well have our very own Black resident voice of dissent :icon lol:

Last edited:
That’s why I don’t preach to ppl on how they should treat him. But honestly he doesn’t get nearly as gritty as ppl do with him. Users on here do the most, even though he’s one person. And btw, he did come here through Somali goading, and says he here’s to humble us lol. Just ask him. He’s told us before.

Besides with all the threads on Black ppl, which is a good half of the forum, we might as well have our very own Black resident voice of dissent :icon lol:
Voice of dissent lol....almost sounds noble thing. He's fighting for a good cause. I actually think he is somali tbh.

VixR

Veritas
Voice of dissent lol....almost sounds noble thing. He's fighting for a good cause. I actually think he is somali tbh.
He doesn’t strike me as one. I think he’s real. Although, we do have a fake Bosniak who’s personally invested in Somali online gender wars, so anything’s possible lol.

He doesn’t strike me as one. I think he’s real. Although, we do have a fake Bosniak who’s personally invested in Somali online gender wars, so anything’s possible lol.
Funny cause i think the bosnian is real......he is too consistent not to be.

VixR

Veritas
Funny cause i think the bosnian is real......he is too consistent not to be.
No, being an observant Bosnian Muslim (lol) who’s personally invested in Islam and Somali gender wars isn’t consistent.

Being a Black guy who checks periodically to trash Somalis if and only if they talk about Blacks, on the other hand, without anything else to say or share otherwise (has long absences, doesn’t feel at home here), is very consistent with how a defensive outsider would act.

Last edited:
No, being an observant Bosnian Muslim (lol) who’s personally invested in Islam and Somali gender wars isn’t consistent.

Being a Black guy who checks periodically to trash Somalis if and only if they talk about Blacks, on the other hand, without anything else to say or share otherwise (has long absences, doesn’t feel at home here), is very consistent with how a defensive outsider would act.

Daamn are you a psychologist? Thats a deep analyse that make sense. I wont be able to read the bosnian brothers post anymore without thinking of a crazy farax lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending