Farax gets his ass BEAT in the streets of Eastleigh after his wife finds him with another woman

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Why do guys keep parroting the same shitty excuse "It's sunnah to marry a second wife". What is the point of lying to your wife about it. You can force women to be in a polygamous relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On one side, I sympathize with the wife for what he put her through. But she let her anger get the best of her. A man that behaved that way isn’t worth this much commotion. Now, he looks like the innocent one in all this.

Do the people trying to hold her back have a death wish or something.

Yaraye

VIP
As she should. Should’ve stabbed his other eye too. These promiscuous men in Kenya got HIV, he could’ve killed her.
castrating would be a better option :shaq: not in front of everyone tho. chop veggies at home while he's eating, and suddenly slip and stab him in the crotch:mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You are right he needs to be honest with his wife and told her about getting a second wife
In Islam, when you get married, it’s obligatory to announce it to the public yet some muslim men will encourage hiding a second “wife” for “peace”. Like they aren’t breaking one of the nikkah rules and deceiving their wife. I don’t even think hidden marriages are valid.

Kikuyus believe Somalis are rich because they have only one wife, while they have 5 or more

Somalis are really a monogamous people, I’ve met like 6 Somalis with more than one wife in my life. Serial divorce but monogamy is common I think.

In Islam, when you get married, it’s obligatory to announce it to the public yet some muslim men will encourage hiding a second “wife” for “peace”. Like they aren’t breaking one of the nikkah rules and deceiving their wife. I don’t even think hidden marriages are valid.
Incorrect. Only two witnesses are needed to do nikkah, it isn't something that needs to be public. So it isn't breaking any nikkah rules.

It doesn't matter what you think, they are valid.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Incorrect. Only two witnesses are needed to do nikkah, it isn't something that needs to be public. So it isn't breaking any nikkah rules.

It doesn't matter what you think, they are valid.
No, that’s not what I’m talking about, you must announce your wedding, you can’t hide it! You want to excuse haram degenerate behavior to deceive women but try again boo!

Announcing marriages is obligatory and the reason for that is:
1 – The Sunnah enjoins this, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Announce this marriage.” Narrated by Ahmad and classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1072.
2 – So as to distinguish the valid shar’i marriage that is enjoined by Islam from immorality, because zina is done secretly, whereas legitimate marriage is that which is proclaimed openly, so as to distinguish the one from the other. This is the wisdom behind announcing marriages.

Therefore, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “Announce the marriage, make it in mosques and beat the tambourine [to announce it].” [Ahmad and At-Tirmithi]

No, that’s not what I’m talking about, you must announce your wedding, you can’t hide it! You want to excuse haram degenerate behavior to deceive women but try again boo!

Announcing marriages is obligatory and the reason for that is:
1 – The Sunnah enjoins this, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Announce this marriage.” Narrated by Ahmad and classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1072.
2 – So as to distinguish the valid shar’i marriage that is enjoined by Islam from immorality, because zina is done secretly, whereas legitimate marriage is that which is proclaimed openly, so as to distinguish the one from the other. This is the wisdom behind announcing marriages.

Therefore, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “Announce the marriage, make it in mosques and beat the tambourine [to announce it].” [Ahmad and At-Tirmithi]
Refrain from making personal attack on assumptions. :kodaksmiley:

To get a proper nikkah you need two witnesses. That's the announcement done in a mosque or anywhere else. If the two witnesses are not forbidden from speaking then it's public. That's the meaning.

It's not secret if again the conditions of witnesses is fulfilled in addition to the guardians knowing about it.

A marriage doesn't mean you invite everyone in the city and host big wedding. Plus hiding it for "peace" doesn't mean no one knows about it. It's hidden as long as the wife doesn't know.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Refrain from making personal attack on assumptions. :kodaksmiley:

To get a proper nikkah you need two witnesses. That's the announcement done in a mosque or anywhere else. If the two witnesses are not forbidden from speaking then it's public. That's the meaning.

It's not secret if again the conditions of witnesses is fulfilled in addition to the guardians knowing about it.

A marriage doesn't mean you invite everyone in the city and host big wedding. Plus hiding it for "peace" doesn't mean no one knows about it. It's hidden as long as the wife doesn't know.
You need 2 witnesses physically at the nikkah and you need to announce it to the public who obviously isn’t there. What’s not clicking?
:drakewtf:
The imam at my masjid spoke about this in a khutbah like a year or two ago because it was getting out of hand. It’s like people are looking for holes to deceive their wives (Obviously). Well too bad Islam doesn’t allow such behavior.
:gucciwhat:

Deception is haram. Lying to your wife is haram. Not announcing your marriage is haram.
:gucciwhat:
Do you need a dictionary definition for announce?
F963FB59-CBC9-4109-B029-7EBA777D9BC2.jpeg