Farax Crying Over Arsenal Draw 😭

That partey last minute shot awakened a new form of racism i did not know i possessed
He had two players that were wide open on the flank, had a little momentum going and he killed it all. We have to add emptyhad the list of the most hostile grounds arsenal have won the league in.

Based

VIP
Now that the buzz and high energy has all but faded, my mind is as clear as biyo and i have come to the conclusion that the title race is over. No amount of hopium is repairing the damage done today. I’ve found peace and i no longer yearn for the red ribbons; i’ve gone back to our original main mission which was top 4 UCL qualification. I’m going to bed now. Good night Arsenal Nation
IMG_0221.jpeg

Man City chelsea and Newcastle next saxib. Arteta did his thing but the players let him down. Gabriel Jesus….
That Wed. match is crucial, and wishing them all the best, for I think they have been brilliant this season considering their state post A Wegner.

Oh by the way, I am not a Gooner, and hated them growing up, bloody hooligans. You have no idea how many times I had to change tube routes just to avoid encountering them at Highbury & Inslington.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Now that the buzz and high energy has all but faded, my mind is as clear as biyo and i have come to the conclusion that the title race is over. No amount of hopium is repairing the damage done today. I’ve found peace and i no longer yearn for the red ribbons; i’ve gone back to our original main mission which was top 4 UCL qualification. I’m going to bed now. Good night Arsenal Nation View attachment 267847

We are WINNING THE LEAGUE, you quitters will be exiled after Assna lifts the trophy:ufdup: COYG kkkkk

How do you guys even choose these English Premier teams?

How do people actually become so invested that they get emotionally affected by the performance of a team that is thousands of miles away from them?

Could never be me... crying like a child over some strangers kicking a ball

:nahgirl::heh:

Based

VIP

How do people actually become so invested that they get emotionally affected by the performance of a team that is thousands of miles away from them?

:nahgirl::heh:
It’s a typical xoolo class clown faarax looking to go viral. Normal people don’t cry over such things

Yes, crying is a bit too far gone for my liking, but I know mates, who could kill, physically strangle rival fans, if they lose a match, esp. in contentious derbies, say Gooners (Arsenal) vs Yids (Spurs).

Football is like a religion in the UK, esp. with working classes (not any more though), and one tends to follow one's local team, unless of course one is being influenced by one's peers, father, uncles, older brother etc.

If one is of North London, then is technically a Gooner, or a Yid. Not always though, as in my case, I am of E17, yet support a West London team on Fulham road, albeit I now enjoy the game, and could root for any decent club from Real to Magpies to Juve to Bayern to even Ipswich, Wrexham, and Sheffield Wed.

I am now listening on 5live the build-up to Newcasle vs Spurs.

You get the drift.

Trending

Latest posts