Farax challenging his mayor is trending on the internet .

He's basically talking about cops who don't live in his city getting funding, salaries and pensions and taking that money out of the city to be spent in their suburbs. The taxes those cops pay also go to their local schools not Syracruse residents who are paying.
This is also a big issue because the cops policing his city are not even invested into that city. They don't live there. The mayor said only 5% of them live there. This is dangerous for minorities.

He's basically talking about cops who don't live in his city getting funding and taking that money out of the city to be spent in their suburbs.
This is also a big issue because the cops policing his city are not even invested into that city. They don't live there. The mayor said only 5% of them live there. This is dangerous for minorities.
This is an issue that needs to be dealt with all over America, cops should live in the places they wre supposed to protect

This man is doing a great service to his community :salute:

I live in the same city as him. Never knew he was a Farax... always thought he was an AA Muslim revert who changed to an Islamic name.

is there a lot of somali people in syracruse?
Yes. Wouldn’t say a lot compared to other cities like Ohio and MN but there’s a good number and a community. The Somali community in Central New York isn’t really talked about when discussing Somali Diaspora cities in the USA. However most of the Somalis here are new and recently arrived. Most arrived within the last 5 years. My family has been in the US for two decades though.

Yes. Wouldn’t say a lot compared to other cities like Ohio and MN but there’s a good number and a community. The Somali community in Central New York isn’t really talked about when discussing Somali Diaspora cities in the USA. However most of the Somalis here are new and recently arrived. Most arrived within the last 5 years. My family has been in the US for two decades though.
what's the population in central ny i know buffalo has a lot

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
great job! although if we need change we should behave like its 1776 and pick up arms.
American government needs to be overthrown ASAP

Trending

Latest posts