Farax Aka young blood dating advice

Serious only.

Latly i have been thinking about the future alot and u didnt find my self in any scenario where i will end upp with a somali girl.
My problem i know how to speak simple AF Somali but once i get advanced i am lost.
I have only dated a syrian girl and a swedish girl upp till now but i had to keep a secret from Family because i did not want to break my mother heart.

I have a feeling there are alot of young faraxs out there who dont have a clue about dating somali girls.
Im wondering if thee are expericed farax and Halimo out here who can maybe explain more about this subject

And how the f do you even meet a somali girl. Total weird to me

Serious only.

Latly i have been thinking about the future alot and u didnt find my self in any scenario where i will end upp with a somali girl.
My problem i know how to speak simple AF Somali but once i get advanced i am lost.
I have only dated a syrian girl and a swedish girl upp till now but i had to keep a secret from Family because i did not want to break my mother heart.

I have a feeling there are alot of young faraxs out there who dont have a clue about dating somali girls.
Im wondering if thee are expericed farax and Halimo out here who can maybe explain more about this subject

Somali girls are very stubborn especially in there teenage years... so your problem is you don’t know how to talk to a Somali girl as in the language or flirting?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Please if you dont have anything usefull to say leave this thread <3
I still don't know why you hate me .... but I hope you find an Allah fearing spouse... no matter the race or ethnicity your parents want the best for you so if you tell them as a man they will understand it.. always pray salat istikhara before anything serious in your life.

May Allah guides you.

Serious only.

Ask your parents for a xalimo. They'll give you one in a blink of an eye. Might be your first cousin Farxiya with ilkaha dhaadheer.

Serious only.

You should have put this thread in the man cave instead of here now women are all over this thread

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
What sort of advice are you after? In pursuing? How to pick someone?

Broad, but I stand by this....
Real talk:
Don't invest emotionally too early
Be objective and rational with what you want
Don't compromise on your principles

I'm speaking from personal experience on the latter. Doesn't matter how much you think you love a girl, be prepared to walk away. Ideally early on and save yourself and her grief.

What sort of advice are you after? In pursuing? How to pick someone?

Broad, but I stand by this....
Real talk:
Don't invest emotionally too early
Be objective and rational with what you want
Don't compromise on your principles

I'm speaking from personal experience on the latter. Doesn't matter how much you think you love a girl, be prepared to walk away. Ideally early on and save yourself and her grief.
As i am getting older and only have 3 years untill im done with my uni. It seems to like Somali girls are smart er investment för my future, i guess im having a hard time when Comes to meeting them and talking to them partcly because i never learned anything from my parents and I did not find them interesting.
My question is (do you meet somi girls on tinder) how do you even meet them what atititude did you have

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somali girls are everywhere. If you want a happy long marriage, marry a Somali. If you want a quick swing with a dead end marry an ajnabi. Your choice effects your life sxhb