Farah nation we have been fishing in the wrong sea....No more buuq, no more baruur

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to ditch these 's. I am currently molding the mind of this Afghan kween who recently joined our department from our UK office.

Despite having a university degree, she is still old fashioned and raised with the mindset of obeying her husband. One of the things I didn't like is that she spends too much time with her family. I told her to tone it down to once a week, even if they live across the street

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Despite this difficult conversation of being ostracised from her family, she didn't hesitate to make my afur for todays Ashura fasting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now imagine telling ordering a Xalimo that she cant see her annoying aunt of 'same age' Fartuun. Where's that kid that made the thread about which ethnicities he should marry from?
Be careful akhi i once seen an afghan accidentally kill a guy in a fight for swearing at his mom.

@Abdalla your wife will be a xalimoid
20180919_124806.png

Attachments

• 20180919_124806.png
    20180919_124806.png
    675.4 KB · Views: 103

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Abdalla walaaley macaan Afghans are good people but they are crazy and take family honour very serious especially Pashtuns. I'm surprised her father/uncles even let her talk to a male outside the family . Instead of marrying people who will chop you in different pieces if you offend them gabar MJ ah iska guurso yaaqey.

Abdalla walaaley macaan Afghans are good people but they are crazy and take family honour very serious especially Pashtuns. I'm surprised her father/uncles even let her talk to a male outside the family . Instead of marrying people who will chop you in different pieces if you offend them gabar MJ ah iska guurso yaaqey.
This...I wouldnt risk marrying an afghan chick

This is true. I think marrying Afghanis is a 100x more difficult than Arab girls. They're truly ultraconservative. I have always had really good Afghani friends. Literally since I was 4 years old. Yet I only know ONE Afghani girl. Even then, her father died when they fled Afhanistan and she only has a younger sister.

This is true. I think marrying Afghanis is a 100x more difficult than Arab girls. They're truly ultraconservative. I have always had really good Afghani friends. Literally since I was 4 years old. Yet I only know ONE Afghani girl. Even then, her father died when they fled Afhanistan and she only has a younger sister.
Theres a video online of a lady in afghanistan being attacked and beaten by a mob of like 40 men because they thought she burned the Quran. It was sad af even the authorities couldnt protect her since they were outnumbered and the attackers dragged her out of the police station. They ended up stoning her to death and burning her corpse

Never met an afghan but from the posts here they seem like crazy freaks somebody tell me why is that??:yloezpe:
Afghans are extremely loyal people and will back you against anything, but you dont wanna have beef with them, it wont end well. I remember when i was 16 some mathow guy punched a somali kid in the face and the the kid was losing the fight. The madow kid was much stronger but he was outnumbered and he came from a different school none of the somalis jumped in until this 1 afghan in our circle who threw the first punch then all the geeljires jumped in and we whooped that nigga a like slave wallah. We fucked him up so bad he came back with a samuri sword wallah we ran so fast i will forget that day

Afghans are extremely loyal people and will back you against anything, but you dont wanna have beef with them, it wont end well. I remember when i was 16 some mathow guy punched a somali kid in the face and the the kid was losing the fight. The madow kid was much stronger but he was outnumbered and he came from a different school none of the somalis jumped in until this 1 afghan in our circle who threw the first punch then all the geeljires jumped in and we whooped that nigga like slave wallah. We fucked him up so bad he came back with a samuri sword wallah we ran so fast i will forget that day
So the Afghan punched the Somali and all of you guys jumped in and he came back with a samurai sword la xawla.

So the Afghan punched the Somali and all of you guys jumped in and he came back with a samurai sword la xawla.
Nah the afghan punched the madow in the face, to help my nigga abdullahi , cuz abdullahi was too skinny for this negro. After he threw the first punch like 7 other malis suddenly became confident and beat that mathow black and blue. The funny part is the nigga had no marks on his face thats how ugly he was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending