Farah marries white girl islamizes her

Status
Not open for further replies.
while faraxs are marrying out and converting women to islam....xalimos are marrying convicts and now even seeking men who are in jail in order to get them early

Fels

#trollhunter
while faraxs are marrying out and converting women to islam....xalimos are marrying convicts and now even seeking men who are in jail in order to get them early
Why do you faraaxs celebrate this when the lady there looks ugly while halimos are getting these type of men
20180920_081203.jpg
20180920_081135.jpg
20180920_081149.jpg
no wonder your salty

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why do you faraaxs celebrate this when the lady there looks ugly while halimos are getting these type of menView attachment 54792 View attachment 54793 View attachment 54794 no wonder your salty

Let's be honest here. Most Somali women that marry out are usually bum low caste ex-con reverts.

Somali woman marries an escaped murderer from America.

llh1g24gRKqg7pua1c60AA.png

Somali woman marries a revert gang banger from the prison.

BjSL1e4bRtiuLb6S8lkiyg.png

An ex-con revert marries two Somali woman.

many-wivesPS_3044464b.jpg

What is it with Somali women fetish for fat ginger reverts? :cosbyhmm:

images

I can show you many more but you get my point.

Last edited:

Fels

#trollhunter
So you value people on looks alone? Im gonna take that white girl who converted to islam aheadbof these skinny metrosexual gaalo guys. :manny:
Some are good looking on there but when your wife looks that ugly then that's a fail atleast date one that looks pretty farahs chase weir looking beckys :susp:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Going for a below average women who past her prime winning? Nope, sound like your being played.

@Factz

Loser with loser. What is there to expect. Have you seen people that make terrible life choices after another? Thats what these types of girls are.

Last edited:

Fels

#trollhunter
Let's be honest here. Most Somali women that marry out are usually bum low caste ex-con reverts.
Open your eyes sxb that's what you farahs think but that's far away from the truth they are leaving you xoolos in big numbers :francis:

Some are good looking on there but when your wife looks that ugly then that's a fail atleast date one that looks pretty farahs chase weir looking beckys :susp:
That woman could have much better character and intelligence than you. But you have reduced her to her looks asit seems thats all you judge on people. For me just to judge a person on their looks is sad. Also the last pick you send is of 16 year olds. Now we jealous of kids as well. :ftw9nwa:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Pre-order kkkkkkk WTF LooooL

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
That is wonderful May Allah bless their marriage and wonderful thing is that kid will take the Identity/Qabiil of his dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts