Faraaxs, should your wife obey you?

Theres completely, entirely and absolutely no compromising on this aspect. I dictate the major things in her life. Of course you shouldnt be an insensitive moron. But I decide where we live, whether or not she should work full-time, what SHE CAN'T WEAR, how often she can meet her friends or even family for that matter. She is allowed to work but that couldn't jeopardise her main responsibilities which are house chores and cooking, raising the kids. If I see she's neglecting her responsibilities in favourite of her job, she must work parttime of even quit. I don't care about her job, it's not like I ask her to help pay the bills.

If you want to be in control, you should pay for the bills on your own. Never ask her to contribute, that's when hell breaks loose.
See family and friends? Lmaooo??? What can’t she wear or must she wear Islamic dress. She’s your partner not your kid

A better question is , should your wife respect your position as head of household?.

This is a must, if you don't have that your marriage is doomed.

It does not mean she is your slave and has to do everything you say.

She can make her own decisions , question yours argue , refuse to obey you but still respect your position.

This probably describes most marriages ,
Conflict leads to compromise which strengthens the marriage.

You will see marriages where there is never any fighting, arguing everything looks perfect, those are the ones that won't last...

Lift The baati Up Qalanjo
giphy.gif

Well im not her god so she doesn't have to obey me , mutual respect and working together is optimal for a good relationship.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Don't care about obidence so long as I make the major decisions :manny:
I'd overlook a lot of shit if she's a sweet person who cherishs family above all else.
Same mindset as me, obedience or anything of that sort isn’t an issue with me so long as household finances and bills and other things of that sort is through me. Ofc there has to be mutual respect and I’m even willing to put in the work when it comes to household chores and cooking since I can already cook.

Same mindset as me, obedience or anything of that sort isn’t an issue with me so long as household finances and bills and other things of that sort is through me. Ofc there has to be mutual respect and I’m even willing to put in the work when it comes to household chores and cooking since I can already cook.
What if she makes more than you? You gonna be like run me "our" money.

Most of the successful marriages that I've seen last seem to operate like that. That adversarial, men vs women, bullshit is so corosive wallahi. It's meant to be a partnership, not a dick measuring contest.

Trending