Faraaxs Are Going After Barkhad Abdi On His Birthday ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Why, why from all Somali actors in this exact time, they choose to take one of those Abdis that look like a hammerhead shark with down syndrome ?

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Why, why from all Somali actors in this exact time, they choose to take one of those Abdis that look like a hammerhead shark with down syndrome ?
Its done we need to move on.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Apparently my brother auditioned for the role that Barkhad eventually got, I thought he was joking, no, he actually auditioned for it. Of course Barkhad ended up getting the role.

My brother had the looks too, he could have easily done the role, I'm guessing it's cause he was a bad actor.

Ask your self this; Why do they portray Thor, a mythical caracter from viking time as an ubermench with all the best qualities?

Why couldnt they portray a pirat the same way?

no need to blame Barkhad, it was already rigged. If not him then another, they just chose the one who of them who could act best.

I still think its BS and an agenda behind, hence why they have to portray Thor and these caddans favourable.

Anyone who attacked this brother looks has an ugly heart. The fact they're evening doing this during Ramadan emphasizes how horrible they are. Barkhad Abdi is the man, love it whenever he gets a role. Especially his Blade Runner one.

This is the pirate lord from EYL

Mo money mo money

Attachments

• nedladdning (1).jpeg
    nedladdning (1).jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 40

Trending

Latest posts