Faraax makes food for his white bride. #Abdiexit.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
some people have a fat b*tch fetish and they like to feed them

That is one perverted mental illness. When I see a fat person all I see is diabetes, atherosclerosis, an immunocompromised state and early death.

When doctors look at fat people we see genetic failure. #SorryNotSorry

Are you a hypocrite or what?

Are you not the same man that calls Somali girls with ajnabis ?

Lol, you're shameless.

Still on my dick I see.

Your poisonous feminist mindset of Men v Women everyday is tiresome so please leave me out of it.

The somali women with ajnabis in their past are indeed s who chase them in their youth and try to fall back to somali men once pumped and dumped. Those are the shameless ones but to your dumb chicken brain they have siil so I must protect them.

FOH :camby:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I really don't get guys that go for anything that breaths

Is the word standards in their personal dictionary?

:bell:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I can't have an opinion?
you coming at him unprovoked. @Vanessa said they looked cute together but for some reason you singled him out. You can have opinions but unless you’re mad at the guy you wouldn’t be saying stuff like that :kanyeshrug:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
you coming at him unprovoked. @Vanessa said they looked cute together but for some reason you singled him out. You can have opinions but unless you’re mad at the guy you wouldn’t be saying stuff like that :kanyeshrug:

Why are you offended as if I mentioned you? Like I've said its my opinion and I'm sticking to it. You can dismiss yourself, thanks.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
He’s ugly but they look cute together!

She looks and sounds Arab. A very big Arab woman at that. I'm surprised he didn't flinch when she was beating her first into her hand. :russ:

She's doesn't look fat. Just muscular.

Still on my dick I see.

Your poisonous feminist mindset of Men v Women everyday is tiresome so please leave me out of it.

The somali women with ajnabis in their past are indeed s who chase them in their youth and try to fall back to somali men once pumped and dumped. Those are the shameless ones but to your dumb chicken brain they have siil so I must protect them.

FOH :camby:

Nothing to do with feminism and everything to do with your inconsistencies and illogical behavior.

You cannot insult women for being with ajnabis and then defend men that are with ajnabis.

Be consistant or shut up.

Or are you going to protect them because they have a dick?

Trending