Faraax Finally Changes His Lifestyle But Gets Made Fun Of By His Own

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Omg why are they cooking him :faysalwtf:Some people are easily influenced, im guessing he’s smart enough to realize that he is one of those people, good for him. I suggest he makes friends with people who are on their deen though, it’s beneficial and healthy to have good friendships

I get what he’s trying to say. As an adult your social circle becomes smaller as you focus more important things in your like building your career, side hobbies and fitness etc. You can’t be 30 years old and still chill with the boys every few days on the corner

Name 1 thing he said was wrong on this video ?
I get what he means, but he doesn't know how to message it correctly. He should have said that he doesn't have close friends that he hangs out with, that could influence him, but he's cool with enough people to still have a social life if he wants to go out with company. Also, I don't know why on Earth he'd make a TikTok about it, like he discovered fire or something.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is also mentally ill
1676381319302.png

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
This is the state of my social life granted I always turn down invitations to hang out so people don't bother anymore :mjhaps:

Trending

Latest posts