Faraax appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us might look goofy (not me though) but despite that I think you girls should appreciate us, since without our contribution in genes you wouldn't be getting all this praise.

On the other we don't have anything to lose with our existing reputation , so the more you try to ignore or demean us it will only affect you negatively. I have no horse on this race since I'm marrying a foreigner so don't try to play the "you can't get a xalimo" card.

I have the opposite problem.:hillarybiz:

Jeesto

VIP
Most of us might look goofy (not me though) but despite that I think you girls should appreciate us, since without our contribution in genes you wouldn't be getting all this praise.

On the other we don't have anything to lose with our existing reputation , so the more you try to ignore or demean us it will only affect you negatively. I have no horse on this race since I'm marrying a foreigner so don't try to play the "you can't get a xalimo" card.

I have the opposite problem.:hillarybiz:
:gucciwhat: Aren't you a xaliimo?:ayaanswag:

VixR

Veritas
Marry the foreigner and grow out of the angst. It isn't becoming. You shouldn't need to seek validation from random ppl..

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I look handsome and very faithful humble guy.

I ignore the negative comments.
You look handsome mise you are actually handsome? if ur self praising atleast do it better lol.

faithful kuye! Wont u tap a shawty hotter than your xaliimo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending