Faraax’s, you gotta grow out your hair.

wallahi, it’s a cheat code. I work in customer service, literally get compliments everyday Female co-workers want to play with my hair.
Dudes is asking how I got my hair like this.

it’s not fair:mjswag:

wallahi, it’s a cheat code. I work in customer service, literally get compliments everyday Female co-workers want to play with my hair.

Ive been growing mine for almost 1 year and 8 months. I can put in a hairtie and do a bunch of stuff with it. Ive got a growing bidaar so it doesnt look too good when it's let down so I've always got it tied up

How long is yours?

No lies told, but you've got to watch out for evil eye

Everyday my more folically challenged brothers be they bald or 4c wish bidaar on me:diddyass:

shii one of the best compliments I got recently was at the gym. A farax and his friend came up to me and told his friend that he want his hair just like mine. take that over physique compliments all day:trumpsmirk:

shii one of the best compliments I got recently was at the gym. A farax and his friend came up to me and told his friend that he want his hair just like mine. take that over physique compliments all day:trumpsmirk:
I agree!! The last few years I have been taking care of my hair more and seeing the results is just *chef kiss* allahumma barik laha.

But skin compliments are even BETTER but hair is right up there.

What’s your hair care routine?
@Hayfever

I agree!! The last few years I have been taking care of my hair more and seeing the results is just *chef kiss* allahumma barik laha.

But skin compliments are even BETTER but hair is right up there.

What’s your hair care routine?
@Hayfever
I add a little bit of this whilst its damp

51iIfS+XVCS._AC_SY780_.jpg

Papaya is nice too.

Apart from that i keep it simple and just let it grow.

I add a little bit of this whilst its damp

View attachment 218146
Papaya is nice too.

Apart from that i keep it simple and just let it grow.
I have never seen that product. I bet it smells nice. Do you have a satin pillow case or a satin bonnet? If not get that ASAP since it will help your hair maintain it moisture and protect it from breaking. That will allow your hair to keep its length.

I use the LCO (liquid, conditioner, and oil)method. I add liquid (water), use the Shea moisture hair smoothie, and use olive oil on top to seal it if I’m doing a wash and go.

I have never seen that product. I bet it smells nice. Do you have a satin pillow case or a satin bonnet? If not get that ASAP since it will help your hair maintain it moisture and protect it from breaking. That will allow your hair to keep its length.

I use the LCO (liquid, conditioner, and oil)method. I add liquid (water), use the Shea moisture hair smoothie, and use olive oil on top to seal it if I’m doing a wash and go.
Yeah i have a bonnet forgot to mention that

Trending