Far right TRUMP supporters got hold of a neef daaqaya Geeljire’s video frm MN bragging abt ballot harvesting. Ilhan hating AJ Awed behind this

I'm not one of those somalis who is Anti-Ilhan, but I don't think she represents us somalis and muslims in a good way.
That is not her job.
She not representing Muslim.
She representing people of MN5 Which 85% none Muslim.
She is doing great job for those people, that is why she’ll be re-elected.

Jiron

Midnimadeenu Waa Guusha Qaraanka
VIP
She’s always being accused of something by the alt right, I lost count but our sisters is never bothered by those claims, she laughs and wins :)

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP

AJ Awed has got hold of this video of a neef daaqaya on video bragging abt soliciting old Geeljire heads to stuff ballot boxes of the absentee votes.
AJ Awed then calls a right wing media personalities to sell this video to the highest bidder.

Yukon_Niner

With great power comes great electricity bill
VIP
The Far-right don't have to do anything. We got too many idiots for that
:snoop:
People are idiots in general. These guys spend a lot of time trying to find specific idiots to rag on about Ilhan even if it has nothing to do with her.

If Ilhan could be defeated, she would have been years ago. When will these Faaraxs understand? It's getting embarrassing at this point.

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP
If bribery with money is called a democracy in the US then UK Somalis are ahead of this medieval shithole.

Magid Magid is one example in Britain.

Trending

Latest posts