Fap Reduces Prostate Cancer By a Third!

Status
Not open for further replies.
conspiracy!
all the bad things are good for u according to american doctors.
fapping is not normal, and there is zero benefit to it.
there is a reason why ED is common among their 20 year olds.

If you fap gently and don't pull, twist/bend, its alright. Iska tartiibso
most guys don't now that since they start to masturbate early teens.
u only realize that after u have been doing it for a while.
by then, they could have damage a nerve in there.
point is, fapping shuldn't be done. if a nigga is horny af, then maybe once in a while. like once every few months.

Correlation =/= causation. This is like a "study" purporting to show drug dealers are the least likely profession to die from cancer and taking it at face value. The data can easily be explained away by men with very low or nonexistent libidos (i.e those with no inclination to 'fap') having a higher disposition towards prostate cancer.

Who are there control group? Do you how difficult it is for researchers to actually find men who don't watch filth or 'fap' in this day and age? The fact it's all based on a self-reported questionnaire gives it about as much credibility as other self-reported studies that diverge significantly from objectively measured traits.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Correlation =/= causation. This is like a "study" purporting to show drug dealers are the least likely profession to die from cancer and taking it at face value. The data can easily be explained away by men with very low or nonexistent libidos (i.e those with no inclination to 'fap') having a higher disposition towards prostate cancer.

Who are there control group? Do you how difficult it is for researchers to actually find men who don't watch filth or 'fap' in this day and age? The fact it's all based on a self-reported questionnaire gives it about as much credibility as other self-reported studies that diverge significantly from objectively measured traits.
Did you even read the article about the study?

Did you even read the article about the study?

And how could I have roughly determined both their methodology and apparatus without actually reading the article?

I am sorry for being skeptical of so-called facts based on a questionnaire surrounding a topic with a lot of taboo, when people lie frequently on these same self-reported questionnaires about things as harmless as their height and weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.