Fap Reduces Prostate Cancer By a Third!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'm on NOFAP as a detox from . I'm never watching again but fapping once in a while is healthy. The Addiction you get from a nut is what's bad.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Please, say no to black on black crime. Stop making excuses to play with your ding a ling. :russ:

Yannie

[
@YoungFarah allah ur whole life is a lie now :pachah1:

Wait, let me get this straight an article claiming that playing with your self will reduce prostate cancer all of a sudden prove that God does not exist. Your logic is flawed. Males who engage in chronic masturbation are unable to remain erect during sexual intercourse. There are consequences, don't believe in the hype. Masturbation may relieve excesses pressure in the prostate areas but it does not prevent cancer.

[

Wait, let me get this straight an article claiming that playing with your self will reduce prostate cancer all of a sudden prove that God does not exist. Your logic is flawed. Males who engage in chronic masturbation are unable to remain erect during sexual intercourse. There are consequences, don't believe in the hype. Masturbation may relieve excesses pressure in the prostate areas but it does not prevent cancer.
warya don't read too much into this :gucciwhat: It was a joke, @YoungFarah is the leader & creator of the nofap movement & I thought he'd be interested.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
That is not true. does not give a realistic depiction of sex. reduces female into sex objects and tends to be violent and forceful That is not healthy whatsoever.
You don't need a realistic depiction of sex. You're just looking at the female anatomy and it's soothing.

Yannie

warya don't read too much into this :gucciwhat: It was a joke, @YoungFarah is the leader & creator of the nofap movement & I thought he'd be interested.

Listen, little pretty lady, I was just replying to what you wrote how the hell would I know it was a joke. My bad.:manny:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
You should do in moderation. You've got issues if it impacts your actual sex life.
I disagree you should never watch but you should fap in moderation if you have to.
[

How did you get all of that she was joking
That is not true. does not give a realistic depiction of sex. reduces female into sex objects and tends to be violent and forceful That is not healthy whatsoever.
I agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending