Fantastic Fabulous news Galmudug and Ahlu-Sunnah reach agreement in Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kulta Ahlusunnah are a multi clan group backed and equipped by Ethiopia. They original goal was to fight off Shabab in their region, they later declared themselves the central state od Somalia.

They are Sufis.

I like how the emphasis is put on the federal government and the conclusion of the talks in Somalia. Galmudug should closely ally itself with the FG.

How the conflict in Galmudug changed 360 degrees is remarkable. A Vice President, Speaker and President fighting. Impeachment of the President and now they pull this one off. Quiet remarkable.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How embarrassing dhuusomareeb and cadaado are right next to eachother yet they had to go to another country to speak to eachother habar gidir despise eachother imagine if they can’t even get along with eachother then how can Somalis expect them to get along with Somalis in general?

The leader of these two factions are related tribe wise but also family wise xaaf being married to the shiekhs cousin it’s a sad state of affairs pitiful.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
How embarrassing dhuusomareeb and cadaado are right next to eachother yet they had to go to another country to speak to eachother habar gidir despise eachother imagine if they can’t even get along with eachother then how can Somalis expect them to get along with Somalis in general?

The leader of these two factions are related tribe wise but also family wise xaaf being married to the shiekhs cousin it’s a sad state of affairs pitiful.
you're right its very sad indeed

Who are these ahlu sunna people and what is their agenda?

Ahlu sunnah is a 'moderate' terrorist group that claim to be Sufi Muslims despite being terrorists. In fact, they probably are the first Sufi terrorist group to ever be created.

Ahlu sunnah is a 'moderate' terrorist group that claim to be Sufi Muslims despite being terrorists. In fact, they probably are the first Sufi terrorist group to ever be created.
shut up man how the heck are you calling the mujahidiin a "terrorist group". Terrorism is anything against security/peace and Ahlu suna aren't they are fighting for peace against the real terrorists which are the shaydaamada known as arsenal aka Alkelab

saywalahi

Xamar Living
shut up man how the heck are you calling the mujahidiin a "terrorist group". Terrorism is anything against security/peace and Ahlu suna aren't they are fighting for peace against the real terrorists which are the shaydaamada known as arsenal aka Alkelab
he is blinded by hatred of qabil to see the good ahlul sunna has done. from matabaan hiiraan to dhuusamareeb.

he is blinded by hatred of qabil to see the good ahlul sunna has done. from matabaan hiiraan to dhuusamareeb.
I don't know if that is the case(I am assuming he mx and we always supported Ahlu Sunna).
The way I see it is that anyone who is against them supports alkelab regardless of their qabil

saywalahi

Xamar Living
I don't know if that is the case(I am assuming he mx and we always supported Ahlu Sunna).
The way I see it is that anyone who is against them supports alkelab regardless of their qabil
sxb ahlul sunna was multi tribe, it was mostly cayr, but mareexaan and dir clans were in it as well. And in the end of the day they kept alshabaab away, but their time is now up, we must move on to federalism, there is political enmity between reer galkayo and us ( reer dhuusamareeb), but it has been resolved.

upload_2017-12-1_22-32-43.png

upload_2017-12-1_22-32-59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts