Famous YouTube traveler asks Kenyans “which country you hate the most “. They overwhelmingly stated “ Somalia “. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There's an oft-told Somali legend involved about Siyaad Barre and Daniel Moi

It went something along the lines of "Moi told Barre about the skyscrapers of Nairobi and asked why Somalia had none, to which Barre said that the Somali people owned all their development but can Moi say the same about his own nation."

When I went to Kenya, this sentiment was evident. The inequality for the common man is apparent.

The economy is dominanted by cadaan, hindi, Somali and the corrupt political class.

The hatred of Somalis stems from the fact they hosted hundreds of thousands of Somali refugees that have went onto achieve an entrepreneurial streak alongside the Al-Shabaab problem and some remnants of hostility from the Shifta wars. This can only combatted by mutual education.

I watched the video and litterally 3-4 said somalia out of dozens of people and it was for stuff like 'al shabab'. You and your fake news smh

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Watch him ask Somalia and they say "Israel".

:silanyolaugh:

If he asked me why I'd say "Big noses, I feel they breath up all my air when I'm around them." with a deadpan expression then act confused when he is surprised at my answer "Something wrong with what I said?"

All African countries hate Somalia.. this is why I laugh at Somalis who believe in Pan Africanism. These people will never like you and they get joy out of Somalia suffering.

Apollo

VIP
All African countries hate Somalia.. this is why I laugh at Somalis who believe in Pan Africanism. These people will never like you and they get joy out of Somalia suffering.

No they don't.

It is Kenya that hates Somalia to a special level due to Al-Shabaab terror attacks in Kenya. Don't generalize all of Africa.

I think it will be a mix of Ethiopia, Israel, and America.. maybe a few saying Kenya and China as well.

I doubt they'd say China, they only care about Muslims when they're Arabs.

If he asked me I'd definitely say Ethiopia, especially for the 2006 invasion.

But there's no way he'll go to Somalia anyway :drakekidding:

Not really, only the countries that border us, why would someone from Namibia give a shit about Somalia...

Apollo

VIP
I doubt they'd say China, they only care about Muslims when they're Arabs.

If he asked me I'd definitely say Ethiopia, especially for the 2006 invasion.

But there's no way he'll go to Somalia anyway :drakekidding:

I honestly don't know which country I personally hate the most.

I hate several countries about equally: Israel, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea.

Trending