FAMOUS XALIIMO SINGER accused her birth family stole her ( to escape her ostracized qabiil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
14 years ago, in 2005 (before you youths on this forum was conscious), she accused her family of stealing her as a child. She waited tell her parents died before she embarked on this qabiil scam. Instead of being proud of her qabiil. Instead of becoming the next Martin Luther King of her qabiil she chose the easy route by embarking on this qabiil scam. She not only accused her family of stealing her she then bribed a “pristine” qabiil “nasab “ to incorporate her into their qabiil. She laid claim to Habar Awal.

Now, in the age of social media (it’s no longer 2005), her true family has laid out a convincing claim to her. I believe them.

Here they are

My god manne! Her sister talked about how her mom had 12 kids and only 2 of them survived, the singer and her.

How the hell do you disclaim your mom and dad. A mom who lost 10 children at infancy.

Nimco Yasin naclad kugu dhacdey

Here she is

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Astagfirullah. I take back what I said in the previous thread. This woman is a witch and she has to be stopped.
:faysalwtf:

Leo

The Brave
This is old news, she has always been disingenuous about her family. There was an interview I saw several years back when asked about her past it’s as though she was making shit up as she goes. I cringed at the sight of watching her, to say the least.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm confused.

Babe listen

14 years ago, this singer, Nicmo Yasin, got fed up of receiving disrespect from our Somali society. You see, she was born a Yibir, clearly a looked down upon clan. This woman had a middle age crisis and concocted one the most daring deception of qabiil matters. She literarily paid a poor family back home who were of “pristine clan” origin. She somehow persuaded them to incorporate her into their clan by saying “we finally found our long lost sister”.

Keep in mind that 14 years ago there was no media, social media.

Now that there’s social media her biological family are striking back. They’ve produced convincing evidence that she is their daughter, sister and what have you.

@Reiko do you get it now?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How sad.!..
Her sister is telling the truth

The nose is the evidence
:duck:

BINGO! WLAHI BILAHI TALAHI the moment I watched I was like that nose THAT NOSE THAT EFFING NOSE is a DEAD GIVEAWAY.

ALL y’all look at Nimco Yasin’s nose then look back at her sisters then look back at Nimcos then look at her sister’s nose :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno: This case is a slam dunk on the family’s charges.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
WOOOOOOOOOOw! Rahma Rose has got herself involved in this family feud. She’s doing it under the auspices of persecuted minorities of Somalia. Rahma rose is Gabooye, a belittled untouchables of Somalia.
Rahma Rose is part of a new movement called “I’m Madhiban and I’m proud “. So now she’s attacking Nimco for trying to getaway from her truth.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Babe listen

14 years ago, this singer, Nicmo Yasin, got fed up of receiving disrespect from our Somali society. You see, she was born a Yibir, clearly a looked down upon clan. This woman had a middle age crisis and concocted one the most daring deception of qabiil matters. She literarily paid a poor family back home who were of “pristine clan” origin. She somehow persuaded them to incorporate her into their clan by saying “we finally found our long lost sister”.

Keep in mind that 14 years ago there was no media, social media.

Now that there’s social media her biological family are striking back. They’ve produced convincing evidence that she is their daughter, sister and what have you.

@Reiko do you get it now?

This is like a lifetime movie... someone needs to write a script about her story wallahi. So she ran away from her village, paid poor Somali family from a different tribe, they pretended that she was their daughter, she took their name and became a singer while denying her real family. I hope she doesn’t put a hit on her sister just to silence her...

I’m intrigued.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
WOOOOOOOOOOw! Rahma Rose has got herself involved in this family feud. She’s doing it under the auspices of persecuted minorities of Somalia. Rahma rose is Gabooye, a belittled untouchables of Somalia.
Rahma Rose is part of a new movement called “I’m Madhiban and I’m proud “. So now she’s attacking Nimco for trying to getaway from her truth.

Wait hold up!!! Halimo Gobaad is MJ. I thought she was a Djiboutian? Something isn’t clear in the water. She has never ever mentioned she was MJ... No MJ hides their qabiil...

@Abdalla Im flabbergasted...

Sheeko waalan
tenor.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly great piece of journalism

Keep it up

:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

You folks have no idea why I be posting stuff.

I want to a premier Daily Maily owner back home :hemad::hemad:

You guys are my xoolo to experiment with.

I’m evaluating what you guys can tolerate or can’t tolerate

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is like a lifetime movie... someone needs to write a script about her story wallahi. So she ran away from her village, paid poor Somali family from a different tribe, they pretended that she was their daughter, she took their name and became a singer while denying her real family. I hope she doesn’t put a hit on her sister just to silence her...

I’m intrigued.

You’re getting it a bit but due to your height you are missing a whole information. Let me correct you

Remember how we became qxootis? She fled to the UK. After getting enough ceeydh and show business money this woman came up with an audacious plan. Her plan was to go back home, find a destitute family from the “pristine/gob” qabiil then entice them to claim her. Then call the press at that time (2005) and bribe their ass.

So what happened 2005? The press went wild with a breaking news “Nimco Yasin discovers that she’s not Yibir. She was stolen as a baby. Her real family, Habar Awal, finds her”.

Now, gas forward to 2018 and the age of information. Nimco comes back to Somaliland. Her real family were hoping to be acknowledged by her. They hoped she would bring presents
giphy.gif

Instead she really disowned them to the 10th degree.

What does her biological family do? They got a dude with a phone to film them and they’ve posted the truth on YouTube.

Now Nimco has gone deep underground. She always wanted to hide the resemblance of her sister to her. She’s now demoralized and upset that her family wouldn’t just let her be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending