Famous wadaad calls Madowweyne 'ugly'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so uncalled for. I get the feeling he didn't mean Madowweyne but other Madow in Africa but that's still extremely disgusting.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Recap. This guy called someone ugly
upload_2017-9-19_17-39-40.png

On the other hand, here's the guy he called ugly. There are no winners here
upload_2017-9-19_17-40-48.png

Isn't it the view expressed here from time to time by Muslim Somalis who call for the relocation of "Bantu" Muslim Somalis to their ancestral land? He is simply practicing his rights as a Somali racist.

Isn't it the view expressed here from time to time by Muslim Somalis who call for the relocation of "Bantu" Muslim Somalis to their ancestral land? He is simply practicing his rights as a Somali racist.

Only diaspora kids think that, Somalis back home might not marry Madowweyne but they'd never dream of deporting them.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
This sheikh is the same guy who claimed to have seen 700 somali girls in UK with AIDS. And they were all in the same place:damn:

Ps: clearly thats a lie

The lower one is a moron who claimed to have seen prophet Muhammad and the top one is a moron who is so pissed at him that he likened him to a black guy.

Arch

Thanks. I think seeing Mohamed seems to be more realistic than "speaking to God". Does the other guy consider himself Arabian? That's what too much Hadiths do to you.

Right! But Somali ppl will never look that far they just hear Madow and think they better looking automatically meanwhile they look like istikiin gubtay

Oo weliba af qaloocan. Wadaad isku sheegan hore ayuu ceeboobay but I don't know why people still listen to his 'wacdiyogelin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending