Famous Somali Canadian Sheikh facing sexual assault charges in the US

This Sheikh was famous for knocking down ethnic gangsters all across Canada during their burials. Turns out he fondled patients when he worked as a respiratory therapist in the United States. He was stripped of his qualifications shortly after and he claimed asylum in Canada later on. I believe he is in Somalia now preaching the ‘Haq’ when he has not answered for his crimes.

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
From now on I'm mixed carribean. My qabil Is reer jamica
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This Sheikh was famous for knocking down ethnic gangsters all across Canada during their burials. Turns out he fondled patients when he worked as a respiratory therapist in the United States. He was stripped of his qualifications shortly after and he claimed asylum in Canada later on. I believe he is in Somalia now preaching the ‘Haq’ when he has not answered for his crimes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He can fondle me any time he wants on the condition he does not recite anything religious, because i am going to smack him if he does that. There is a place for everything. Lets not mix state and religion.

Jungle

VIP
So if you f*ck up in the us you can just go to canada and ask for asylum like you just come from somalia? And nothing comes up for like 10 years?:heh:

So if you f*ck up in the us you can just go to canada and ask for asylum like you just come from somalia? And nothing comes up for like 10 years?:heh:

4 or 5 years ago , but Canada is deporting them now. Every Minnesotan that comes to Winnipeg is denied asylum now.

Trending