Famous singer in Somalia (Dayax Dalnuurshe) loses his youngest child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I agree it is really sad, social media is so I genuine I try to stay of it for the most part. A side note, do you guys ever feel that children are regarded a little differently than Somalia than in the West. A parent in the West would spend years grieving but it seems people there kind of move on faster.

Also @Basra what happened to the Naomi Cambell profile gif? It was iconic.

Death over there is like going to our malls. It’s a coming thing. Keep in mind that infant mortality rate in Somalia is the highest in the world. I wouldn’t be surprised if his child didn’t die of very easy and curable common African disease such as cholera or chicken box or meningitis.

Btw remember that Africa, Somalia in particular is a walking disease. Hygiene and infectious disease is rampant that the visitors to your home are carrying all sort of diseases. That’s why that when you in Africa you outa wear gloves and mask whenever you visit that shithole. Lest you come down with a TB

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
61072754_2184977291792951_2163681352652685312_n.jpg
This is so disrespectful to the deceased child and to also to the mother of the child, why take a picture while laying your baby to rest? In the grave? Somalis lack respect and sympathy. I'm so angry upon seeing this. Ruined my whole day.

AUN to the baby. My heart goes out to the whole family.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is so disrespectful to the deceased child and to also to the mother of the child, why take a picture while laying your baby to rest? In the grave? Somalis lack respect and sympathy. I'm so angry upon seeing this. Ruined my whole day.

AUN to the baby. My heart goes out to the whole family.

She’s part and parcel of it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The child looks sick in those photos, with an abnormally large head.

Oh lord have mercy !

If we were to believe you then all of us must’ve been dead.

Ofc we have deformed body parts. From abnormal head to small limbs to big forehead to miniature female organs.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Oh lord have mercy !

If we were to believe you then all of us must’ve been dead.

Ofc we have deformed body parts. From abnormal head to small limbs to big forehead to miniature female organs.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
AUN to the little one. That's a mighty terrible thing to go through. I'm ashamed of the thing I called this guy once.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

You see, ladies and gentlemen, this is how classy murtad gaals are. Not a damn good thing, does this one say, but make a comment on the dead child's head.

I hope you get breast cancer.

VixR

Veritas
You see, ladies and gentlemen, this is how classy murtad gaals are. Not a damn good thing, does this one say, but make a comment on the dead child's head.

I hope you get breast cancer.
Welp, my comment wasn’t meant to be “bad”, though I admit sometimes my matter of fact way might seem harsh to some. You’re the one who’s literally wishing sickness on a stranger and somehow you’re the classy one. Funny how your mind works. But I hope you find a way to get over it.

Caanoshaax

lemme see that caanussy
Death over there is like going to our malls. It’s a coming thing. Keep in mind that infant mortality rate in Somalia is the highest in the world. I wouldn’t be surprised if his child didn’t die of very easy and curable common African disease such as cholera or chicken box or meningitis.

Btw remember that Africa, Somalia in particular is a walking disease. Hygiene and infectious disease is rampant that the visitors to your home are carrying all sort of diseases. That’s why that when you in Africa you outa wear gloves and mask whenever you visit that shithole. Lest you come down with a TB
Yeah it is absolutely tragic but when I see documentaries about say Arab countries where children are dropping like flies, I notice they have a much more dramatic response.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
AUN thats sad, it seems strange to post this online, but this is the age we live in and its seen as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending