Famous singer in Somalia (Dayax Dalnuurshe) loses his youngest child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
AUN. In Somalia it is estimated a large number of toddlers never live to see to their 5 years birthday.

upload_2019-5-26_16-12-46.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
One of the hardest things in life is to bury your child no matter their age.

I’d advise this young brother to step down from social media. There’s evil eye out there.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One of the hardest things in life is to bury your child no matter their age.

I’d advise this young brother to step down from social media. There’s evil eye out there.

Rkelly u r hilarious

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What really really shocks me in the social media stage, is the narcissism that it has created. Unhinged. People are so self absorbed, that they will not even think twice to post such tragic omen in their life in their social media with such dramatic affect.. Sharing everything.....like its your private dear diary. I rather someone keep a private diary than social media confessional orgasm. They get off from sharing deep, personal thoughts and then attaching silly emojis of tears coming of those yellow balls with eyes and mouth. I find that affectation offensive personally.

This man should have been missing from the social media for like 1 year. Grieving. Doing ibaada. Instead as soon as he buries his son, he comes to the stage and acts like a tragic Shakespearean actor.

I bet the father is looking for xalimos to come console him, so that he can get a date out of this tragedy or maybe impregnate her. I guess. Maaskin.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What really really shocks me in the social media stage, is the narcissism that it has created. Unhinged. People are so self absorbed, that they will not even think twice to post such tragic omen in their life in their social media with such dramatic affect.. Sharing everything.....like its your private dear diary. I rather someone keep a private diary than social media confessional orgasm. They get off from sharing deep, personal thoughts and then attaching silly emojis of tears coming of those yellow balls with eyes and mouth. I find that affectation offensive personally.

This man should have been missing from the social media for like 1 year. Grieving. Doing ibaada. Instead as soon as he buries his son, he comes to the stage and acts like a tragic Shakespearean actor.

I bet the father is looking for xalimos to come console him, so that he can get a date out of this tragedy I guess. Maaskin.

I must admit that I wouldn’t have the time to post filtered pic of me burying my child. It’s time for you to mourn.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I must admit that I wouldn’t have the time to post filtered pic of me burying my child. It’s time for you to mourn.

its really un-classy and obscene. Pretentious. I am surprised he didn't post the photo of the dead child, eyes closed in white clothes. If he did that, average people would see his motives right through

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats sad news AUN

But why go to social media and share such a private issue?

Such a thing should be kept between family and friends

it comes off as insincere and fake

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thats sad news AUN

exactly lol with my suspicious mind, and watching a lot of ID investigation channels, my mind can go some where ugly, like maybe he killed the baby to be free of child support.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
exactly lol with my suspicious mind, and watching a lot of ID investigation channels, my mind can go some where ugly, like maybe he killed the baby to be free of child support.

I dont know but somalis are weird on social media

I never seen an arab or other muslims on youtube or social media say if you like Allah give me thumbs up

All the time on social media theyre saying like ii siyaa lol

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Thats sad news AUN

You know what I don’t understand, those who rush to social media when a loved one just died like a day or few hours ago. They’ll write this statement.

The last thing I’d share on social media is the passing of that love one. People can send me condolences and I’ll respond with “like”. That’s abt it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They fobs bro!

Btw what does “likes” do for their YouTube channel. Is there a financial benefit ?

the ego benefits is larger. I know people who wake up 3 in the morning to see if their photos have had likes, if not, they grab a knife and put it through their pillow. Amazingly u feel better later.

Caanoshaax

lemme see that caanussy
I agree it is really sad, social media is so I genuine I try to stay of it for the most part. A side note, do you guys ever feel that children are regarded a little differently than Somalia than in the West. A parent in the West would spend years grieving but it seems people there kind of move on faster.

Also @Basra what happened to the Naomi Cambell profile gif? It was iconic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts