Famous singer from Somaliland region of Somalia visits grave of Siad Bare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.. Not that he can't go there but why would he put himself on spotlight like that.. Most likely can never return back without going through some justice :trumpsmirk:
So visiting MSBs AUN grave is a crime?
child-please.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I like people that search for answers and never just accept anything without asking questions. It’s obvious mr nimcaam is on a quest to discover his own truth. May the journey to his individualism bare fruits :)

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I like people that search for answers and never just accept anything without asking questions. It’s obvious mr nimcaam is on a quest to discover his own truth. May the journey to his individualism bare fruits :)

Odeygii Jiron ahaa si toos ayuu u waashay war yaan lagu wasin sxb:mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You mean if he goes to Hargeisa. Reer Borama don't hate Siad Bare.
No Borama. If they dragged and kicked his parents I doubt they will hesitate for little Nimcaan. Remember his dad is SL police and still that didn’t stop them

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He still upset from when his mom got beaten up by the SL police and his house raided :hemad:

@1:20
You think it's funny beating up old lady.

Thank you for confirming Somaliland is nothing but emotional, backward bastards.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Making duca for my leader is now grave worshipping?? Who is worshipping?Wahabvi alert!

You can do Ducaa for the departed Muslims!
But Siyad Barre? Was he a Muslim?

And Barre was a kind of a cynical character, as you might expect for a dictator. He was very clear. He says, “I’m willing to pray to Jesus,

^^^ he said that to Americans whilst requesting defense budget. He was willing to sell his soul to Jesus in exchange for money and weapons.

He came out against the Quranic verse in Surah Nissa giving men the responsibility of the family over the women, when Al Culumaa protested against grave kufri from Afweyne he had them excuted by hanging.

As for offering Duca to such individual, the Quran is clear

.And never offer prayer for anyone of them who dies and do not stand by his grave, surely they disbelieve in Allah and His Apostle and they shall die in transgression. (Tauba 19:84)”

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You can do Ducaa for the departed Muslims!
But Siyad Barre? Was he a Muslim?

^^^ he said that to Americans whilst requesting defense budget. He was willing to sell his soul to Jesus in exchange for money and weapons.

He came out against the Quranic verse in Surah Nissa giving men the responsibility of the family over the women, when Al Culumaa protested against grave kufri from Afweyne he had them excuted by hanging.

As for offering Duca to such individual, the Quran is clear

You expect me to take the wors of a Baptist Biblethumper? Allah orders us not to believe the word of a faasiq let alone a kaafir

He never came out against any ayaah of the Quran another lie, used by tribaists and Wahabbists like you.

Those so called Ulema were Salafist Wahabbists who were corrupting the land with their sick beliefs. Now we see the result of their teachings, suicide bomb,terrorism. MSB AUN saved the nation from their idealogy.

MSB AUN was a true good muslim here he is performing Hajj ya takfiiri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending