Famous MN guy gets jumped (the planner of hooyo beating)

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Here is him in hospital recovering, and still making tiktojs allegedly he talked smack about these being in that life and they showed after getting snitched

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Probably has nothing to do with the hooyo, kids these days think internet is real life and all it takes is to mess with the wrong nigga and your dead. If you aint gangsta dont be gangsta. Its a khasaaro lifestyle with high mortality.

He had nothing to do with that hooyo getting jumped. The girl even made a tiktok with him afterwards. The comments on the tiktok with him in the hospital is very disturbing nothing funny about getting pistol whipped. Those two young thugs are looking at prison or death.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Without the habad those two wouldn’t even dare to hit him, this is one of the weakest beatings I seen:kanyehmm:

Even somali gangisters have fell off, atleast we could throw a punch back in the day but nowadays its a different story:wow:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He seemed drunk and high. Somali youth are Qalaas ! So much for procreating in the name of Somali Status. This is the result. If u want to procreate the first question u should ask is-- Will I be able to afford the money, the strength to stand by my child until college graduation?

He seemed drunk and high. Somali youth are Qalaas ! So much for procreating in the name of Somali Status. This is the result. If u want to procreate the first question u should ask is-- Will I be able to afford the money, the strength to stand by my child until college graduation?
:heh: :heh: :cosbyhmm:

Without the habad those two wouldn’t even dare to hit him, this is one of the weakest beatings I seen:kanyehmm:

Even somali gangisters have fell off, atleast we could throw a punch back in the day but nowadays its a different story:wow:
Right I was expecting more, blood and shit everywhere

He is the one who planned to get the hooyo get jumpes ppl say, its not confrimed

He is innocent and has nothing to do with the incident.

Somali xoolo's were lying on his name the whole situation.
Somalis are clout chasing degenerates who talk about matters without knowledge.

Again posting their L's on Twitter for a few likes .

Last edited:

Trending