Famous Khat Tycoon "Faraska Cad" was killed in Halwaday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly hope the poor Oromos in Somaliland don't face any reprisals from this. It would be wrong on so many levels if the locals started purging them.
Cross border raids, that I would support, because this needs to be answered with a deadly force in their own back yard walahi.
Teach reer koonfur how to deal with non -Somalis
:lolbron:
Make sure it's covert
:duck:

These khaat traders with their haram businesses have destroyed the majority of their own Somali communities, even the money the diaspora's send back home out of the pockets of their own children for help is being used for this without their consent or knowledge.

We simply have no chance of survival as a people or nation while these parasites are amongst us drugging our entire society out of existence whilst enriching our enemies to build their roads, infrastructures and send their children to the best schools at our expense, while conspiring against us all.

If reports are true that these are only khat traders that were killed, it's a blessing in disguise, let the rumour of khaat poison reach the whole of Somalia so a lot of people are forced into quitting.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
These khaat traders with their haram businesses have destroyed the majority of their own Somali communities, even the money the diaspora's send back home out of the pockets of their own children for help is being used for this without their consent or knowledge.

We simply have no chance of survival as a people or nation while these parasites are amongst us drugging our entire society out of existence whilst enriching our enemies to build their roads, infrastructures and send their children to the best schools at our expense, while conspiring against us all.

If reports are true that these are only khat traders that were killed, it's a blessing in disguise, let the rumour of khaat poison reach the whole of Somalia so a lot of people are forced into quitting.
I totally agree.

f*ck 'em.

Thank you Oromos for killing the drug traders.

Khat should be banned and see how Oromos like it

Status
Not open for further replies.