Famous Khat Tycoon "Faraska Cad" was killed in Halwaday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Just heard from relatives back home, he was a famous khat tycoon who had stalls in every region in Somaliland. I have also heard at least 3 Oromos were killed today in hargeisa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hemaal

VIP
Welcome back mudane @Hemaal What clan was Faraska Cad? I heard most of the killed in Hawaday was SM is that true.

Mahadsanid Sxb.
Cise Muse. He was competing with Amina Gaafane but unlike her he had almost all of the eastern regions on lock. She only does business in hargeisa, probably more wealthier than her.

Bohol

VIP
Mahadsanid Sxb.
Cise Muse. He was competing with Amina Gaafane but unlike her he had almost all of the eastern regions on lock. She only does business in hargeisa, probably more wealthier than her.

At-least Ina Afdiinle wasn't killed. It would have been a big loss for beesha. :manny:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Salaan sare @Hemaal welcome back sxb.

I have been hearing a lot of conflicting reports as well, worst being that bare of of them were Landers. 4 men from the same family who were Gadabursi as well. Inalilah wa ina ilayn rajucun Aun dhamantood

How reliable is your source that 3 oromos were killed in Hargeisa?

Hemaal

VIP
Salaan sare @Hemaal welcome back sxb.

I have been hearing a lot of conflicting reports as well, worst being that bare of of them were Landers. 4 men from the same family who were Gadabursi as well. Inalilah wa ina ilayn rajucun Aun dhamantood

How reliable is your source that 3 oromos were killed in Hargeisa?

Except few Issa the rest were landers. AUN dhamantood! Very reliable, Oromos are hiding in hargeisa, expect a purge within the coming days from the govt.

Bohol

VIP
Some of the names of the deceased traders. Is number 4 faraska cad @Hemaal

1.Cabdiqaadir Aadan Xasan.
2.Cismaan Cawdal.
3.Guuleed Hambase.
4.Cabdillaahi Fadhaase.
5.Aan-is-dilno.
6.Axmed Faraqe.

ReeBorama

I honestly hope the poor Oromos in Somaliland don't face any reprisals from this. It would be wrong on so many levels if the locals started purging them.
Cross border raids, that I would support, because this needs to be answered with a deadly force in their own back yard walahi.

Last edited:

Hemaal

VIP
Some of the names of the deceased traders. Is number 4 faraska cad @Hemaal

1.Cabdiqaadir Aadan Xasan.
2.Cismaan Cawdal.
3.Guuleed Hambase.
4.Cabdillaahi Fadhaase.
5.Aan-is-dilno.
6.Axmed Faraqe.

I think so, I don't know his exact name since faraska cad is a nickname but it sure most likely sounds like his name.

Bohol

VIP
Just listening on VOA, that the confirmed deaths that are being buried is up to 32. Thats not including the bodies that are not yet collected or confirmed.

And isnt Faraska a big deal of a guy, waana qoloma ninku? You reckon his crew and qabiil will go on revenge spree and avenge him?

https://www.voasomali.com/a/4026804.html

Yh the death toll is over 30. Faraska Cad was HA/Cisse Muuse as hemaal mentioned.

32 Somalis killed in Haawaday district of eastern Ethiopia

(Medeshi)- Aleast 32 Somalis were killed on Tuesday in Haawaday district of eastern Ethiopia.

The killings are related to an ongoing conflict between the Oromos and the Somalis in region 5 of Ethiopia. 17 of the victims have been identified as Somalilanders from Awdal region. Most of the victims were Khat traders, drivers and support workers. Haawaday is one of the locations where Khat is exported to Somaliland.

The Oromos have accused the Liyu police of the Ethiopian Somali region of killing its people; but the spokesman for the Liyu police told the VOA Oroma language that the accusation is baseless.

http://www.medeshivalley.com/2017/09/32-somalis-killed-in-in-haawaday.html

ReeBorama

Yh the death toll is over 30. Faraska Cad was HA/Cisse Muuse as hemaal mentioned.

(Medeshi)- Aleast 32 Somalis were killed on Tuesday in Haawaday district of eastern Ethiopia.

The killings are related to an ongoing conflict between the Oromos and the Somalis in region 5 of Ethiopia. 17 of the victims have been identified as Somalilanders from Awdal region. Most of the victims were Khat traders, drivers and support workers. Haawaday is one of the locations where Khat is exported to Somaliland.

The Oromos have accused the Liyu police of the Ethiopian Somali region of killing its people; but the spokesman for the Liyu police told the VOA Oroma language that the accusation is baseless.

Walaahi my friend wasnt lying ka waran. He told me the majority of them were Gadabursis. Mostly the accountants, qaad xisaabiyayaasha! I was trying not to believe him and was even tempted to make a thread about it this morning. Allaaya raxma dhamantood!

Waar sxb most of them are just Gadabursis from across the border, and not from Awdal per se. I really really hope no one will be stupid enough to kill anyone in Borama. Just no mayn:uCkf6mf:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

So those Oromos killed 32 innocent Somalis because they were Somalis? SL better hunt down the Oromos in Sl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending