Famous Islamic History Channel Claims Somalis were forcibly Islamicized And Enslaved......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Another blatant historical lie, is when it's said that the Eastern coast of Somaliweyn, was part of the Omani Empire. That's equally as triggering.

All you had to do was read the pinned comment:

“Due to the rigorous efforts of Somalis on this channel and my Facebook and my Instagram and my Discord, I have to clarify that my source does not state (neither do I, in the video) that it was ethnic Somalis who were enslaved in large volume. There are various ethnic groups in Somalia and it might have been meant towards another group, specifically, Somali Bantus. My apologies for the confusion.”

Ask the narrators his sources that proves that Somalis were enslaved. He's gotten nuts. If we were enslaved, we would've been speaking win Arabic or Swahili. But we don't. We keep our 1000s years old Cushitic language.

All of the past Arab and Persian travelers described the Somalis as tough people whom no one can mess with them.

But we need to understand Somali Bantus are our brethren, and a section of this community was subjected to slavery. So a section of our society suffered that tragedy.

We also need to understand that Africans suffered slavery due to the industrial revolution that resulted in the introduction of arms. Europeans, Arabs, and others were coming in with arms, when Africans all they had were arms.

Slavery was and is a big dark spot in arab countries although they don’t give a f*ck, a quick look throws up facts like:

saudi Arabia outlawed slavery in 1962
Qatar in 1952
Oman in 1970
Kuwait in 1960
Mauritania criminalizes it in 2007

The British forced most of them to do so. Arabs are barbaric af and wouldn’t doubt if some Somalis got the sword as well.

Apollo

VIP
Slavery was and is a big dark spot in arab countries although they don’t give a f*ck, a quick look throws up facts like:

Qatar in 1952
Oman in 1970
Kuwait in 1960

The British forced most of them to do so. Arabs are barbaric af and wouldn’t doubt if some Somalis got the sword as well.

The British and later on Italians abolished slavery in Somalia. Somalis didn't abolish it themselves.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Qatar in 1952
Oman in 1970
Kuwait in 1960

And you think Somalis decided to ban slavery out of their own accord?

Haye, noo wad sheekada.

:farmajoyaab:

Arma

VIP

“Due to the rigorous efforts of Somalis on this channel and my Facebook and my Instagram and my Discord, I have to clarify that my source does not state (neither do I, in the video) that it was ethnic Somalis who were enslaved in large volume. There are various ethnic groups in Somalia and it might have been meant towards another group, specifically, Somali Bantus. My apologies for the confusion.”

To little to late, if ya ask me. I don't want his apologies.....I want the end of his career.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world

You’re quite of a smart ass for this forum.

Sometimes of cousre.

Arma

VIP
This was posted years ago, Somalis bombarded him, till he came and came and apologised saying he doesn’t have any sources to back his claim

I'm not familiar with his works, just discovered his channel. I tend to stay clear of these *armchair* historians.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He makes those points around the 9-10 minute mark......

@Apollo
@Shimbiris
@Som
@SOMALI GENERAL
@Neero
@Aurelian
@TekNiKo

I'm absolutely triggered, bloody fuming. This is the thing, with fake Internet historians.

Why do u care? The Results is favorable to us. Or we would be like Ethiopians now.

1644858573009.png

Lmao I remember this. The dude who made the video I believe was Pakistani. His Hindu ancestors were conquered into Islam so he couldn’t comprehend how the noble geeljire accepted it peacefully unlike his mushrikeen forefathers 😂 nothing but projection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts