Famous christian somaliland politicians and Sir Douglas governor of British somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm not ending shit. :nahgirl:

Pick a side sxb don't be a coward. :mjlol:

Why doesn't other HA members get involve in intra-Isaaq bullshit? You know I don't do that and please just the HJ bash already. It's embarrassing.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Why doesn't other HA members get involve in intra-Isaaq bullshit? You know I don't do that and please just the HJ bash already. It's embarrassing.

I don't mind them because they stay out and don't cape for porcupines. Laakin you, you gotta pick a side.

Stop playing both sides. :comeon:

Don't bother quoting me if you aren't going to defend Beesha on here and respond to her insults.

I don't mind them because they stay out and don't cape for porcupines. Laakin you, you gotta pick a side.

Don't bother quoting me if you aren't going to defend Beesha on here and respond to her insults.

This ain't no tag team

:farole: U scared ?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Listen you started it and I'm asking you to stop it. No HA does this and what you're doing is very shameful.

I already told you. I will stay out of your business so don't mention me. Remember other HA members would've stopped you too.

Cumar

VIP
Listen you started it and I'm asking you to stop it. No HA does this and what you're doing is very shameful.

I already told you. I will stay out of your business so don't mention me. Remember other HA members would've stopped you too.

Nah, no one would have stopped me except you like you always do. You cape for porcupines so you can join them as far as I am concerned. Rest of Beesha even laugh at my comments so they know whats up.

From now I consider you a porcupine unless you get in line and defend us on here. We don't accept people who play both sides.

When you remember you are HA and are 100% committed to Beesha then you will have my respect, not one day before. :manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nah, no one would have stopped me except you like you always do. You cape for porcupines so you can join them as far as I am concerned. Rest of Beesha even laugh at my comments so they know whats up.

From now I consider you a porcupine unless you get in line and defend us on here. We don't accept people who play both sides.

When you remember you are HA and are 100% committed to Beesha then you will have my respect, not one day before. :manny:

@Lancer and @Comewithrealness would tell you to stop dividing Isaaq, not only me. @Gucci mane in the past also told you to chill and I can SS that for you. Like I said I'm the realiest HA so nobody can question my lineage.

I don't care what you do. I already told you, so don't mention me again.

Cumar

VIP
@Factz I hope the porcupine pussy is good and worth being called Oromo over. That's all I'll say on that.:manny:

How do they know I "stalk" you If I am so irrelevant then? :duck:

They search my username up,
Cos I am the relevant one

:pachah1: Apparently the daroods,
Say you the weirdo who disses
Issaq whilst claiming to be
Issaq lol

They also say you suck up to
everyone For clout on here

:russ: I get to interact with me
Lurker fan club

Cumar

VIP
They search my username up,
Cos I am the relevant one

:pachah1: Apparently the daroods
Say you the weirdo who disses
Issaq whilst claiming to be
Issaq lol

:russ: I get to interact with me
Lurker fan club

Probably more like the salty porcupines who got banned and made a group chat on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending