Famous Anti-Islam Danish Cartoonist Dead

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
inaaa lilaaah waa inaa ilehi rajiuuun

Today he is experiencing the punishment of the grave. (that is if he was not cremated, still, cremation or being buried, the punishment will follow u lol)

Great news. Inshallah more vile defamers, blasphemers and enemies of Islam join him in the hereafter. May Allah torture him severely in his grave and May Allah torture him in the hereafter.

May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our beloved master Muhammad ﷺ and his family and companions رضي الله عنهم ❤️

Great news. Inshallah more vile defamers, blasphemers and enemies of Islam join him in the hereafter. May Allah torture him severely in his grave and May Allah torture him in the hereafter.

May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our beloved master Muhammad ﷺ and his family and companions رضي الله عنهم ❤
Toture just cause he drew someone in a mocking matter. Your god sounds like a evil guy not the merciful being you say he is lol

Xoxoxo

VIP
Toture just cause he drew someone in a mocking matter. Your god sounds like a evil guy not the merciful being you say he is lol
I’m not religious myself but others should respect and leave others religious beliefs alone. Mocking someone else culture or religion is disrespectful and says a lot about the individual themselves.

I’m not religious myself but others should respect and leave others religious beliefs alone. Mocking someone else culture or religion is disrespectful and says a lot about the individual themselves.
Do you think it’s right for them to be killed

Xoxoxo

VIP
Do you think it’s right for them to be killed
Definitely not. No human deserves to get killed for what they thin land believe what’s right. But we shouldn’t think that disrespecting others origin and beliefs is “freedom of speech” you can criticise it but you shouldn’t make fun or full on disrespect it

Definitely not. No human deserves to get killed for what they thin land believe what’s right. But we shouldn’t think that disrespecting others origin and beliefs is “freedom of speech” you can criticise it but you shouldn’t make fun or full on disrespect it
I’m not supporting it but the reaction toward it was overblown.

Trending