Famous African comedian welcomed in Mogadishu

Xamar Welcome All Exept Somalis The Take Over Is On And Popping

Xamar Caddey < Xamar Maddobe
Truth Lying GIF by Tangina Stone

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I always see Somalis using his clips on TikTok and YouTube. They love him. I wonder if he's there for work and gonna shoot a riwaayad with maybe Shadiyo sharaf?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
When you said famous African comedian, I thought you were gonna say Trevor Noah.

He is literally the most famous comedian from Africa.

I got my hopes up for some Tanzanian with a bidaar.

:jcoleno:

I think I've seen his content before, but didn't interact with it. Tanzania has popular people famous in other East African countries I've noticed.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I think I've seen his content before, but didn't interact with it. Tanzania has popular people famous in other East African countries I've noticed.
Of course do you know who Platinum Diamond is ??
Here's him featuring in Amapiano , with Amapiano artists.

Each of his songs have 80-100 million views

He has featured with various Nigerian like Koffi Olamide , Congolese artists like Fally Ipupa , even our brain-dead fobs have pirated some of his songs lol
This Tanzanian is very famous , if you don't know him then you are living under the rock , but
I don't blame you since you are residing
outside of Africa.

He has featured with various Nigerian like Koffi Olamide , Congolese artists like Fally Ipupa , even our brain-dead fobs have pirated some of his songs lol
This Tanzanian is very famous , if you don't know him then you are living under the rock , but
outside of Africa.
I know Diamond Platnumz

When you said famous African comedian, I thought you were gonna say Trevor Noah.

He is literally the most famous comedian from Africa.

I got my hopes up for some Tanzanian with a bidaar.

:jcoleno:
The term comedian should have told you it’s not Noah who has never made anyone laugh

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The term comedian should have told you it’s not Noah who has never made anyone laugh

You obviously never watched him before the Daily Show.

Even his stand up shows after taking the job are still decent.

Stop hating his come up waryah. My man came from the township to taking the biggest job in comedy.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You obviously never watched him before the Daily Show.

Even his stand up shows after taking the job are still decent.

Stop hating his come up waryah. My man came from the township to taking the biggest job in comedy.
Did you hear about the story how his mom had to lie to be a babysitter because it was illegal for whites and blacks to have a kids together

Xoxoxo

VIP

outside of Africa.
Wait I know who Fally ipupa is! My Congolese friends introduced his music to me! One of the best francophone artists I’ve ever heard

outside of Africa.
haunisumbui is a good song

Trending